Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she is divorced yet, I'm sure it takes a year separated if you apportion blame (adultery, irreconcilable differences etc) and five years separated without apportioning blame.

I can't see her taking the hit and advertising her shagging around.

Reactions: 3
I separated from my husband in October, filed for divorce in February and got my decree absolute in August. This was back in 2011 and the 'rules' have been relaxed now too.

Last edited:
You can get divorced instantly if you honest one of the criteria.

Adultery is definitely one so hopefully Richie got rid.

Maybe it's different in England?

To use the Simplified Scottish divorce procedure, you will need to be using either one years separation with consent or two years separation without consent as your ground for divorce.

You will also need to have no children under the age of 16 of the marriage, along with no financial matters.

If you have either of the above, you will be expected to file under the ordinary Scottish divorce procedure, which generally takes a bit longer to complete, however, you can still complete the procedure without having to use a solicitors firm.

In Scotland, there are four grounds upon which to base an action of divorce: Adultery, Unreasonable Behaviour, 2 years separation with the consent of both partners and 5 years separation without the consent.

anyone else think that Chicken mans armpit looks like lady bits in the pic where he’s wearing a vest?! Now I’ve seen it I can’t unsee it and I am off to bleach my eyes...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still don’t get why she cried on about not seeing her family and then... saw them anyway. Just for the attention?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Found it on her sisters page.

Some brilliant comments here, I’ve never gone through and liked so many! 😂 Came here for the engagement comments and was not disappointed!!
Why does she let him wear a vest?! It’s December and he’d look almost ok if he just wore a t shirt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.