Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t he such a catch though?
Misshapen vest, unkempt hair. He looks smelly. Bet he doesn’t wash his balls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Robbo makes me a bit sad because she just seems like such a sad doormat of a woman. Doesn’t drive, hardly works, thinks a bottle of wine is a crazy wild evening, mainly gets impregnated by men and her nights out are sitting watching chicken man at the pub. What would she actually have for herself if there wasn’t a man on the scene? She doesn’t seem to have any identity or anything about her. Now she’s just jumping into another marriage. Sad.

Reactions: 18
Robbo makes me a bit sad because she just seems like such a sad doormat of a woman. Doesn’t drive, hardly works, thinks a bottle of wine is a crazy wild evening, mainly gets impregnated by men and her nights out are sitting watching chicken man at the pub. What would she actually have for herself if there wasn’t a man on the scene? She doesn’t seem to have any identity or anything about her. Now she’s just jumping into another marriage. Sad.
Does she not have any friends? I know it's been a strange year but she seems to be with him all the time.

Bit weird that she has to confirm she made a fuss of her own daughter.
She clearly reads here so its for our benefit rather than Ivy. Everytime we mention the fuss 'Masey' gets instead of his sister, Ivy becomes the central focus for a week or so.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
A few days later and I’m still stunned at chicken mans’ Christmas attire. A vest? And he proposed in a vest? Has Christmas photos in a vest? What a catch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She moaned about Richie falling asleep on the sofa after working hard paying for her lifestyle but here she is with another man who spend a lot of time asleep on the sofa 🙄 yet this one can only treat her to a Butlins holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She moaned about Richie falling asleep on the sofa after working hard paying for her lifestyle but here she is with another man who spend a lot of time asleep on the sofa 🙄 yet this one can only treat her to a Butlins holiday 🤣
Remember when she used to video him snoring and put it on her stories?!! 😲

Reactions: 3
The amount of #ad #affiliates this white trash wanker is doing is really doing my head in. Get a job.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same 😂😂😂 A Christmas day proposal in front of the family in a grubby vest. How romantic!
Dunno about the rest of you haterz, but I'm well jealous. *not really

Just smacks of a lack of thought to me. Why would a man decide to propose in front of family who didn't approve of him in the first place, and then do it on Christmas Day, in a flipping vest? He's all armpits, side-boob and sweat. Did he even wait for Ivy to be there? Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dunno about the rest of you haterz, but I'm well jealous. *not really

Just smacks of a lack of thought to me. Why would a man decide to propose in front of family who didn't approve of him in the first place, and then do it on Christmas Day, in a flipping vest? He's all armpits, side-boob and sweat. Did he even wait for Ivy to be there? Urgh.
Agreed! It doesn't seem very personal at all. To each their own but I would hate to get engaged in front of everyone on Christmas day and my partner knows it too! I hate the cheesiness of it all and it lacks sentimental value that getting engaged should have. He was in a vest, for fucks sake 😂 I am not sure if Ivy had arrived. I would like to think so but with this pair who knows!?!

Reactions: 5
Who the duck buys a set of two knives, with the intention to buy more for when the two are “in the dishwasher”????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.