Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She moaned about Richie falling asleep on the sofa after working hard paying for her lifestyle but here she is with another man who spend a lot of time asleep on the sofa 🙄 yet this one can only treat her to a Butlins holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

smiley0309

Whyyyyyyyy is chicken man never wearing clothes?! Wearing shorts constantly is bad enough but they’re on the floor! So just pants again then is it? 🙃

• Sick

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Do we think they fell out on valentines day because he refused to change out of his vest and pants for their romantic yellow sticker dinner? 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

JSquared

VIP Member
She keeps saying ‘no shame in buying yellow label’ but whoever said there was?! It’s like she’s ashamed and trying to make a point 🤷🏼‍♀️

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Also she acts like she’s bloody Gigi Hadid and the whole world is wondering how she could possibly look so amazing after 2 babies 🙄🙄 you look like a pretty bang average woman in your poses underwear snap robbo. Most of us aren’t spending our days wondering about your body

Fineapple

VIP Member
Waynetta has finally taken Mason out of the house and they’ve gone to McDonald’s and an empty Wetherspoons with Wayne. Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow

Whaaaaat

I genuinely don’t understand how they can afford to take 4 kids and themselves on a family holiday? Myself and my husband work full time, he actually has a delivery job in the evening after his full time day job ends, we have 4 kids and even a fairly budget foreign hotel is out of reach for us with flights, spending money etc.
Do you go scrounging around the supermarkets hoarding all the yellow sticker stuff and dress your son in your daughters clothes? Because that’s probs where you’re going wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Kids born to several mothers and violent... he’s a real catch. Even if you ignore the shite job and the fact that he’s hideous to look at.
Not to defend him but the "several mothers" part is a bit shit.
3 kids to 2 women, one of whom he is with.
She has 2 kids to 2 men.

Plenty of people have children with more than one partner, that doesn't make them a "real catch" and is incredibly snidey. Not everyone has the fairy tale nuclear family.

skintsocks

VIP Member
I was thinking the same 😂😂😂 A Christmas day proposal in front of the family in a grubby vest. How romantic!
Dunno about the rest of you haterz, but I'm well jealous. *not really

Just smacks of a lack of thought to me. Why would a man decide to propose in front of family who didn't approve of him in the first place, and then do it on Christmas Day, in a flipping vest? He's all armpits, side-boob and sweat. Did he even wait for Ivy to be there? Urgh.

• Haha

Whaaaaat

I would never want to make anyone feel bad if they couldn’t afford something.

But the amountof clothes/wine she buys herself, get your son his own clothes and don’t put him in his sisters!

• Heart

Justhereforacreep

I’m not fat shaming at all as I’m a lottt bigger than her - but I’m genuinely shocked at her insta post on the merry go round .. she must work all the angles for them mirror photos as her thighs never look that size in the mirror photos. Again, not fat shaming, I myself am I lot bigger just saying she clearly photoshops or makes use of good angles

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Anyone else feeling super uncomfortable about the fat shaming tone this thread is taking re: her partner? Would it ever be ok to say these things about a woman?
No not really. He’s a lazy slob who clearly takes no care in himself and she thinks he’s some god.

• Haha