Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghhh! Literally popped on to say the same thing!! New swim suit for her - nowt for the children. Priorities!!!! Honestly makes me sick..... maybe I’m sensitive but furlough seems to be keeping her in a better manor than working front line in the NHS is me. No ‘luxury holidays’, boohoo orders or crates of wine here but ya know my kids are dressed appropriately for the weather and have all they need. I’m definitely in the wrong job 🤣

Reactions: 10
Hi, first time poster here! I have followed 'Gobbo' since the before pregnancy bullshit, I unfollowed her because I just started to really dislike her....

Is that man Rob her brother? its uncanny how alike they are 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi, first time poster here! I have followed 'Gobbo' since the before pregnancy bullshit, I unfollowed her because I just started to really dislike her....

Is that man Rob her brother? its uncanny how alike they are 🥴
We have had this joke 1000 times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Personally I’m glad new people are joining and making that joke. It’s a) hilarious and b) true

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘AnYoNe WhO gOsSiPs AbOuT yOu Is InSeCuRe AnD jEaLoUs’ okay yobs. It’s not just that your life is hilarious and tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘AnYoNe WhO gOsSiPs AbOuT yOu Is InSeCuRe AnD jEaLoUs’ okay yobs. It’s not just that your life is hilarious and tragic.
OmG I sooo wish I had that hunk of a sweaty vest wearing slob man in my life 🤢 Robbo, get over yourself. NOONE WANTS YOUR LIFE!! Stop trying to justify yourself, it’s okay to admit you’ve made the wrong decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OmG I sooo wish I had that hunk of a sweaty vest wearing slob man in my life 🤢 Robbo, get over yourself. NOONE WANTS YOUR LIFE!! Stop trying to justify yourself, it’s okay to admit you’ve made the wrong decision.
I literally hate when people like her pull that card out. My life is really awesome robbo. Seriously, I don’t have to complain on insta about how tired I am from my toddler I had after cheating on my first poor suffering husband. Or work in wetherspoons. Or chug cheap bottles of wine because my new pig man is off watching the footie next door. I’m really, really happy with my life.

• Heart
I could definitely do with more happiness in my life 🤷🏻‍♀️ but so what. If you were genuinely content, you also wouldnt feel the need to read these sites to see whats been written about you.

Works both ways innit.

Its so funny when influencers pull the 'you are all jealous' card......ok Yobbo hun, I am currently looking for a sweaty slob type to complete my unfulfilled life :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s absolutely pathetic that these insta huns pull out the “everyone is jealous” or “trolls” card all the time. The fact is, if you’re posting questionable content and making questionable decisions then broadcasting them on an account with a large following you’re obviously going to get some criticism. I don’t think anyone is a troll for disagreeing with the fact she cheated on her husband then broadcasted it in such a tactless way! And what exactly are we supposed to be jealous of? I can’t say I aspire to cheat on my husband or work 4 hours a week in wetherspoons or wear “femme luxe finery” or whatever it’s called! She also forgets that we wouldn’t have anything to gossip about if she didn’t air all her dirty laundry on Insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s just me but if you’re able bodied and don’t have to work you’d take the children out to play in the snow and not complain about being stuck inside?!

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s just me but if you’re able bodied and don’t have to work you’d take the children out to play in the snow and not complain about being stuck inside?!
I was just about to come and say.. I’m sure your kids would like to go sledging and build a snowman!

Reactions: 4
I think she literally took ‘Masey’ out to get that photo. She’s definitely one of those mothers who sit on their phone telling their kids to shut up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Fair play to her if she can actually leave that crackling uneaten. Diet or no diet I’d be scoffing that IMMEDIATELY

Reactions: 6
Fair play to her if she can actually leave that crackling uneaten. Diet or no diet I’d be scoffing that IMMEDIATELY
But life is too short to diet, she’s body confident, she will eat if she wants to, she loves her curves yadda yadda bullshit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.