Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Slobbo and chicken man off on holiday, see ya later kids you get no say 👋🏼

Reactions: 13
I find the "breeding" comment pretty crappy.

The "nuclear" family with 2.4 kids and two happy parents is very much on the way out. There are many more step-parents and children having siblings with a different parent.
That doesn't mean those people are "breeding". Also, bringing the fact that she needed IVF to conceive one child was a low blow - I'm pretty sure Richie didn't particularly enjoy that realisation and that is not something anyone should be dragged down for.

I'm 27, almost 28, I have two children with two different men. I am married and have a failed engagement (which included a child from their relationship) behind me. In no way does my situation, which isn't too dissimilar to Robbo's comparable to an animal breeding.

The holiday issue bugs me. In my life I've been on one holiday away from my children - a surprise city break honeymoon, for a few nights, that my sibling and parents paid for.
There were times when we couldn't afford an "abroad" holiday (saving for a house etc) and had booked a UK break but my parents, kindly, decided to take both the kids with them too as a treat. However that situation is completely different and both children got. I'd never, ever, allow anyone to do what Robbo is willingly doing to her children.

It is all or nothing. 4 children or no holiday.

Reactions: 7
I’d rather have that life with a decent enough guy over sitting in my workplace on my day off, with chicken man talking about how he fists me 🤢🤢🤢
Errrr, did she show this on her stories?? What a disrespectful way to talk about your partner!

Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow all she does is bang on about her weight/ body and all he stories is just her raising her eyebrows and the creepy thing she does with her eyes 🤷😂

Reactions: 5
Waynetta has finally taken Mason out of the house and they’ve gone to McDonald’s and an empty Wetherspoons with Wayne. Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Robbo picks her favourite child, then a day out to McDonald’s because she’s wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Being_Robbo: The yellow stickers fit her best. But please bin Chicken Mans vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god she’s such a grubby chav. Stop hoarding insane amounts of food for no reason! Do you need 12 hideously chemically filled Starbucks bottles? And you can see in the background a full box of some other crap

The £10 a month comment is purely for tattle’s benefit. It’s so obvious she follows this thread....

Reactions: 4
10 quid a month?! How cheap are these holidays?!
Yeah but... a caravan.

Re the coffee, it’s just buying for the sake of buying. She’s bored. What does she need a double caffeine shot for anyway? To build herself up to sit on the sofa all day spending chicken man’s money on stale coffee?

Here come the underwear pics, affair on the horizon. At least she’s not married this time

Underwear boomerang stories none the less.... stories that you can hide who views them......

Even more suspicious....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.