Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh my ex used to say “6 and 2 3’s” and I was so confused when we first met. Now hearing it just gives me the ick

Reactions: 1
Also from her stories, we're just criticising her and her fancy Flora dinner service because we're not achieving our own goals mmmkay? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she trying to relate to that woman’s post on her stories? Difference being they were both single already love!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she trying to relate to that woman’s post on her stories? Difference being they were both single already love!
It would be appear so! I think Yobbo is missing the point entirely! She is talking about meeting someone after a divorce not meeting someone and causing one! #thickaspigshit

Reactions: 3
I can understand failed IVF driving a couple apart, but I would have thought a pregnancy and baby would unite you. Even if the relationship has issues you're bonded by the experience, because you rely on your partner a lot during IVF and its a team effort.

Having said that, of course sometimes kids show up cracks in a marriage. So you separate or divorce. However, I'll admit that the first year of a baby's life we were so busy working out how to be parents and having no sleep I don't think we would have time to work on our relationship, much less divorce.

But shagging the boss and leaving when your kid's not yet 1 - well, that's an interesting choice

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t have any mummy friends who were ready to crack on and have an affair after having a baby.......most didn’t get enough time to wash their hair or get enough sleep

Reactions: 12
I actually find it strange she still gives him a bottle surely he’s capable of it himself now 🧐
My child’s older than him and I still give him his bottle before bed. Not because he’s not capable but if I hand it to him he pulls me to the couch and climbs on my knee and hands me his bottle 🤣

They like what they like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So she can’t remember what she ordered off amazon. What a shame there isn’t an option to look at your order history. What a badass.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she can’t remember what she ordered off amazon. What a shame there isn’t an option to look at your order history. What a badass.
Ha I came here to say this. If only Amazon had like a way of recording your orders.. but then she wouldn’t be able to brag on social media about DRINKING ALCOHOL. ALCOHOL. What a cool kid pissing chicken man’s money all the wall after a glass of sauvy B.

• Haha
Her and Jordan’s text chats make me cringe - they act like lame 15 year old girls where literally everything is a big deal. I think she thinks they’re really funny too... but they’re not.

Also what’s with the awful foundation? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.