Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He earns a decent wage doesn’t he?

I never understand what people think they have? They only ever go to Wetherspoons, they’re life looks dull AF.
He’s probably on £35k, what with his ex to pay, and kids/Robbo to support, doesn’t exactly go far.

They are always planing holidays so I recon credit too

Reactions: 3
He’s probably on £35k, what with his ex to pay, and kids/Robbo to support, doesn’t exactly go far.

They are always planing holidays so I recon credit too
I agree about the holidays.

I just meant they hardly have a flash life. He’s scrounging around the supermarkets for yellow stickers most nights and their idea of a date is to go to weatherspoons where they probs get discount.

He also has joint custody of his kids doesn’t he? If that’s the case then he won’t pay maintenance.

Reactions: 3
How is she so confused about how she got COVID! She's weatherspoons hopped like nobody's business in between lockdowns. Lets hope Ivy gets Richies brain! Thick twit! Yes so in love he takes you out to work all the time. 😂 Who wants to eat for a date at their job?!? Sounds awful to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain the fist thing? I feel I missed something!
Lol. A while back she was on a night out with Rob and her trash bag of a friend The Rising Butterfly and she was on video laughing at that girl commenting on how Robyn likes to be fisted 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Lol. A while back she was on a night out with Rob and her trash bag of a friend The Rising Butterfly and she was on video laughing at that girl commenting on how Robyn likes to be fisted 🤢
🤢🤢 Dear god! Its all come screaming back to me!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So she has the ‘worst sore throat and cough’ then a few hours later, wine, games and a laugh. She’s definitely one of those ‘I’ve got flu’ types when she has a cold!!!

Reactions: 10
Sorry, I know nobody’s life is exactly super fun right now, but her life just makes me feel sad.

Reactions: 5
Just slapped a pizza straight onto the counter. Dear lord, what a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s put an affiliate link on for tat she’s bought from amazon in the hope people will swipe and she can make money off them.

Grabby little ugh.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.