Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she got some hate about her boohoo stories as they are no longer there

This bleep represents everything that's wrong in the world for sure

Reactions: 2
She screenshot her email inbox showing a load of boohoo orders and said something along the lines of i know people don't agree with fast fashion but I've just bought all this for 40p

• Wow
Why is she up in the middle of the night, dressed and eyeing herself in the mirror?!?

• Haha
Call me old fashioned but why is she the one decorating all day and he gets away with just cooking dinner (that’s the way her insta story comes across anyways). I hope I’ve misinterpreted it wrong and he was helping!

Call me old fashioned but why is she the one decorating all day and he gets away with just cooking dinner (that’s the way her insta story comes across anyways). I hope I’ve misinterpreted it wrong and he was helping!
You've probably got it spot on. He spends alot of time on his arse in a grubby vest with a beer by her stories standard! I'm going to take a look now!

• Sick
Can’t figure out how to put her foot on the clutch in the car. So she doesn’t even drive either? She is literally just a baby oven for men.

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s thick as dog tit. No career, no culture, can’t drive. I despair

Reactions: 6
So she never leaves the house unless chicken man takes her out. Oh my what a sad life.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Amazon priming tomato sauce tho! Anyone else notice this must be the 5th time they’re isolating fair enough they doing the right thing but can’t help but feel it’s a complete excuse

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.