Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats wrong with dishes or tupperware? I have never seen someome keep butter tubs before. Its just so strange! They are so bleeping cheap!
Cheap and tacky like she is!! Just makes for more washing up because I’m sure the kids don’t serve themselves out of the marge tubs 😄

Reactions: 1
Cheap and tacky like she is!! Just makes for more washing up because I’m sure the kids don’t serve themselves out of the marge tubs 😄
Exactly! A roast has enough washing as it is. I don't get why they don't just plate up 😂 They are so tacky and chavvy. Imagine being near them in a shop or restaurant. I bet she carries ketchup in her bag 😂

Reactions: 2
Whats wrong with dishes or tupperware? I have never seen someome keep butter tubs before. Its just so strange! They are so bleeping cheap!
My gran does this, she keeps any plastic tubs and uses them. I’m like I’ll buy you some Tupperware!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just so Robbo sees this next time she checks here - this is what roast beef is meant to look like:
4F428B67-A111-4976-9FB9-C41E6A08D6A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine using up the last of the Flora (🤮) and thinking, 'Ooo I'll save this tub, it'll look lovely as part of a dinner service!' 😂

• Haha
I don’t get the tubs either. There are two adults and the rest are kids, can’t see ‘Masey’ self serving his dinner. Surely you’d portion control them.

The margarine tubs did me in! Surely she reuses them? You don’t keep that many tubs for one dinner... so why not use bowls to serve if you have to wash them up away??? Sorry the logic was lost on me what an absolute weirdo ...

Her new nickname should be "Marge" because she spreads herself easily and eats her dinner out of a tub. bleeping dying inside for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't stop laughing. Her butter tubs have finished me off and it's only just gone 9am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cracking up too she is so low rent it’s cringe. Imagine showing the gram you dish your Sunday roast up into Marge tubs 🙈🙈 some things should be kept offline and her minging Sunday dump should be one

• Haha
Her new nickname should be "Marge" because she spreads herself easily and eats her dinner out of a tub. bleeping dying inside for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reminds me of that one Jeremy Kyle episode where this woman said another woman ‘spreads it like flora’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.