Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazon priming tomato sauce tho! Anyone else notice this must be the 5th time they’re isolating fair enough they doing the right thing but can’t help but feel it’s a complete excuse
I think it just shows how much they’re out mingling in busy places to have had to isolate that many times in so many weeks 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I hope she really needs that gluten free bread, because as someone who actually does, it’s been hard to get hold of lately what with the pandemic and all!

Reactions: 5
I hope she really needs that gluten free bread, because as someone who actually does, it’s been hard to get hold of lately what with the pandemic and all!
Same! Majority of the GF breads are terrible anyway so can't see the reasoning for buying it unless necessary.

Reactions: 1
Same! Majority of the GF breads are terrible anyway so can't see the reasoning for buying it unless necessary.
Same as a coeliac I struggled big time to actually buy food safe for me to eat. Sick to death of certain diets (sw I am looking at you!) Promoting gf products to members who don't need it. Plus gf is full of sugar 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Same as a coeliac I struggled big time to actually buy food safe for me to eat. Sick to death of certain diets (sw I am looking at you!) Promoting gf products to members who don't need it. Plus gf is full of sugar 🤦‍♀️
Fellow coeliac too. I found myself unfollowing accounts that were using Schar, in particular, as 'healthy' garlic bread etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Also why was she praising rob for watching football in the back room to not disturb the kids routine like he was doing her a massive favour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also why was she praising rob for watching football in the back room to not disturb the kids routine like he was doing her a massive favour!!
Look at her life. She probably thinks it’s super romantic when Rob puts the washing machine on.

• Haha
Look at her life. She probably thinks it’s super romantic when Rob puts the washing machine on.
She seems to think the most basic thing he does that he should already be doing unasked e.g. washing up deserves a whole six hours of praise. It is really odd!

Reactions: 3
But off topic but does anyone remember Lucy (weight watchers Lucy) I’m sure Yobbo was friends with her and they met up once, she had a baby called Fleur same age as Ivy. Anyone know what happened to her, she used to post constantly
I’ve been trying to find lucys account for so long!! Anyone know what it is?

Also why doesn’t she ever post ivy anymore?

Reactions: 1
She can duck off doing ads and swipe ups. How about get a proper job and stop getting knocked up for benefits, you scratter.

Reactions: 4
It’s the boomerangs of the eyes moving thst gets me! She literally does that for everything!!

Refer to recent stories. Wow she’s soooo cool and funny, bet Mason’s first word will be twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.