Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't add anything to these comments but just want to thank you all for the laughs. They look so odd and whoever said he looks like he sells stuff at currys is totally right 😆

Reactions: 8
The way the arm looks so long and weirdly thin at the elbow is screaming botched editing to me, making her waist look slimmer perhaps?
Zoom in you can see her hair is just covering her arm that’s all. She’s tall so it isn’t actually a strange thing her arms are long, like you can see they’re long in any mirror pic she does 😂

However they look like two stranger who were stood at the bar and someone’s said ‘can I take a pic of you both’ 😭

Reactions: 4
Zoom in you can see her hair is just covering her arm that’s all. She’s tall so it isn’t actually a strange thing her arms are long, like you can see they’re long in any mirror pic she does 😂

However they look like two stranger who were stood at the bar and someone’s said ‘can I take a pic of you both’ 😭
oh yeah you’re right, my mistake.
I’m really short so these arms look unrealistically long but my frame of reference is pretty small 😂

Reactions: 3
Right her glasses piss me off. Everytime I see them it frustrates me how she looks over the top of them!! She’s awful and the way she is so open about personal stuff makes me cringe. Acts like he is gods gift to women but I’d rather put a bullet through my head than go there. Babies cute though

Reactions: 4
She keeps saying ‘no shame in buying yellow label’ but whoever said there was?! It’s like she’s ashamed and trying to make a point 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She keeps saying ‘no shame in buying yellow label’ but whoever said there was?! It’s like she’s ashamed and trying to make a point 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yellow label as in reduced stuff?

I agree with you - why bring shame in to it. There is no shame!

I love reduced stuff in the supermarkets - it’s a win if I find something I like and it’s reduced! I suspect the majority of people that follow her look out for the bargains too!

Reactions: 5
I’m going to say that if you need to keep stating you don’t care what people say about you, it’s probably not quite true.

Chicken man is the human version of a yellow sticker item so no wonder she’s so mad about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Rob’s being boring’ and she’s put herself to bed- oh dear not so picture perfect maybe hey?
Is this not how it started with Ritchie?
The nice holidays, drinks etc and then the boring nights, early beds which then led to underwear selfies and an affair.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am really struggling to understand why you would put a filter on an insta story of a bottle of cleaning spray!!? Any ideas anyone?? Nope thought not. The mind boggles

Reactions: 5
I’m not fat shaming at all as I’m a lottt bigger than her - but I’m genuinely shocked at her insta post on the merry go round .. she must work all the angles for them mirror photos as her thighs never look that size in the mirror photos. Again, not fat shaming, I myself am I lot bigger just saying she clearly photoshops or makes use of good angles

Reactions: 13
She always says she’s happy with her body and is body positive but she so clearly isn’t purely because it’s all she talks about. It clearly consumes her.

also I didn’t realise she’d had two miscarriages?

Reactions: 1
She always says she’s happy with her body and is body positive but she so clearly isn’t purely because it’s all she talks about. It clearly consumes her.

also I didn’t realise she’d had two miscarriages?
Did she have one with Ritchie? I feel like maybe she did as that’s why it was so special when she fell with Ivy

Did she have one with Ritchie? I feel like maybe she did as that’s why it was so special when she fell with Ivy
She went through IVF to have Ivy, I always assumed she had perhaps miscarried before then as she was so young when she went through it, so they can’t have been trying for very long?

She went through IVF to have Ivy, I always assumed she had perhaps miscarried before then as she was so young when she went through it, so they can’t have been trying for very long?
Yeah I know she did but I think they had a couple of failed attempts before if I remember correctly still through IVF tho. So I’m thinking maybe that?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.