Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a weird one isn’t she! Seems to be all over the show!
So weird. And I don’t mean to sound like a judgey prude because ok each to their own but - how quickly does she get through men?! New one after each time she has an insta break 😂

Reactions: 2
☕Why’s Nicola duke a mess haha
She’s a bit like Robbo actually. Really immature despite having two children, doesn’t seem to see them very much, new men every week it seems 😂 and her house is sooooo messy. She never seems to clean, work or do anything much, just more interested in going on the next holiday with the next man!

• Wow
Have I missed something?! She’s got a new job?! Aka she’s starting to think about the next man she’s fed up of chicken man

Reactions: 1
Have I missed something?! She’s got a new job?! Aka she’s starting to think about the next man she’s fed up of chicken man
Yeah I wonder what her new job is? Can’t imagine her leaving wetherspoons!

I’m all for appreciating the small things but a shower after work, some tea and watching Netflix is a normal night?! What was she used to with the ex if this is special?!

Reactions: 10
Today’s pic of mason sat on chicken mans giant gut in the car, no room between his belly and the steering wheel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t wallow in it, posts wallowing photo- okay love!
And why can’t her fella take the children out for the day so she can rest?!

Reactions: 5
It sounds like he has taken them out (well, to the supermarket...). Not sure why if she has a cold he is out and about though, unless they've had a covid test and it's been negative of course.

Reactions: 3
It sounds like he has taken them out (well, to the supermarket...). Not sure why if she has a cold he is out and about though, unless they've had a covid test and it's been negative of course.
Unless she has any COVID-19 symptoms a test isn't the answer.

Cough? Get tested. Fever? Get tested. Loss of sense of smell or taste? Get tested.
Runny nose, sore head, general under the weatherness? Leave the test for those who need them.

A test will only work on someone displaying COVID-19 specific symptoms, like those mentioned above.

Reactions: 10
Can’t actually believe how much someone who struggled with fertility complains about her kids. She clearly just wanted the family allowance payments.

Reactions: 7
Unless she has any COVID-19 symptoms a test isn't the answer.

Cough? Get tested. Fever? Get tested. Loss of sense of smell or taste? Get tested.
Runny nose, sore head, general under the weatherness? Leave the test for those who need them.

A test will only work on someone displaying COVID-19 specific symptoms, like those mentioned above.
Couldn’t agree more. There’s massive waiting times for tests for people who actually have symptoms now, because of people testing for every little sniffle, such a joke!

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more. There’s massive waiting times for tests for people who actually have symptoms now, because of people testing for every little sniffle, such a joke!
Not only the wait times but the locations for tests are becoming too far.
I was tested on Tuesday (a consistent, persistent cough which is still lingering) and had a 3 hour round trip (over 150 miles) for a 10 minute test.
If I couldn't get there it wanted me to go to almost 4.5-5 hours round trip away.

People from Glasgow were getting offered Belfast as their closest test station!

• Wow
Not only the wait times but the locations for tests are becoming too far.
I was tested on Tuesday (a consistent, persistent cough which is still lingering) and had a 3 hour round trip (over 150 miles) for a 10 minute test.
If I couldn't get there it wanted me to go to almost 4.5-5 hours round trip away.

People from Glasgow were getting offered Belfast as their closest test station!
Gosh, it must be a recent surge as my Mum had ine three weeks ago. A home test which arrived next day and the result within 72 hours of posting back!

Gosh, it must be a recent surge as my Mum had ine three weeks ago. A home test which arrived next day and the result within 72 hours of posting back!
They ran out of home tests in Scotland when the schools first went back and one of my friends was offered Belfast as a test centre for her kids cause they were sent home and she stays in Coatbridge.

Those new glasses need pushing up. Total waste of money might as well have kept the old ones.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.