Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except Robbo you really do give fucks hun, you go on like you’ve snorted the entire Maccies menu when you’ve had a butty ffs!

Reactions: 4
That gin box she’s been gifted is £21.99, that seems steep for 3 G&Ts. Who would pay that? Certainly not budget queen Robbo, do these companies not research the ‘influencers’ before sending them stuff to advertise?? 🙄

Reactions: 4
Showing off her hair regrowth so we don’t forget that she’s 28584826 weeks post-partum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Howling at the fact she’s tagged his outfit, because you know, looking at him would entice anyone to run straight to the shops to buy it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So much to say about this picture that I don’t know where to start.

It really does look like a school prom.
And why is her arm so long?
She really needs a haircut, that mop isn’t doing anything for her.
.... and chicken man... well 😩😩😩😩
And someone in the comments has said ‘you look so happy!’

I think they both look feckin constipated

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urgh they are both so unattractive. 🙈

But don't forget they are SO HAPPY, LIKE THE HAPPIEST EVER YOU GUYS!!!!

Reactions: 3
So much to say about this picture that I don’t know where to start.

It really does look like a school prom.
And why is her arm so long?
She really needs a haircut, that mop isn’t doing anything for her.
.... and chicken man... well 😩😩😩😩
He looks like he’s ready to sell you a vacuum in Curry’s

When you’ve got a wedding at 12 but you’re on shift at 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

When you’ve got a wedding at 12 but you’re on shift at 5.
This is gold 😂😂😂 every time I see a photo of Yobbo with someone else I’m staggered at what a giant woman she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell she never goes anywhere or does anything by the sheer amount of coverage this one day is getting.

Reactions: 7
They both look very awkward... like when you've been forced to take a picture with your sibling who you hate.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.