Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming to comment that about the cheese. Why get 6 blocks of cheese? She’s just a scumbag. Bet they suddenly stop going out for meals when August is over.

Reactions: 4
Fine buy one block of cheese but just think how many struggling families those blocks could have provided school packed lunches or cheese on toast teas for!!

Reactions: 9
To be honest as much as she loves a yellow sticker isn't it him that buys it all? Judging by the reviews of where they work I personally wouldn't want to be in the yellow sticker section with him

Reactions: 1
To be honest as much as she loves a yellow sticker isn't it him that buys it all? Judging by the reviews of where they work I personally wouldn't want to be in the yellow sticker section with him
Hahahahaha yes. Threatened to hospitalise a pensioner. He’d probably garrotte you for the blocks of cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kids born to several mothers and violent... he’s a real catch. Even if you ignore the shite job and the fact that he’s hideous to look at.

Reactions: 2
Kids born to several mothers and violent... he’s a real catch. Even if you ignore the shite job and the fact that he’s hideous to look at.
Not to defend him but the "several mothers" part is a bit tit.
3 kids to 2 women, one of whom he is with.
She has 2 kids to 2 men.

Plenty of people have children with more than one partner, that doesn't make them a "real catch" and is incredibly snidey. Not everyone has the fairy tale nuclear family.

Reactions: 13
Not to defend him but the "several mothers" part is a bit tit.
3 kids to 2 women, one of whom he is with.
She has 2 kids to 2 men.

Plenty of people have children with more than one partner, that doesn't make them a "real catch" and is incredibly snidey. Not everyone has the fairy tale nuclear family.
3 kids to 2 women... so far
She has 2 kids to 2 men... so far

They won’t last. There will be more. And our taxes will be supporting them

Reactions: 4

I hope my husband and I don't divorce then. By your reckoning my 2 kids to 2 men, so far, is abysmal and despite being in my mid-twenties I shouldn't have any other children should that happen.

You make it seem like he has children scattered across the country as opposed to, you know, the 3 that he regularly sees.
Having children to multiple partners is not a crime and people shouldn't be made to feel like tit as a result.

You're also making a mass generalisation about people who have lots of children given you don't know if his ex works and/or claims any form of government assistance.

Reactions: 18

My sister has 3 kids, 3 men. The state doesn't pay a penny towards them. Actually sorry they did for a small amount of time when she had chemo and couldn't work. Are you going to judge that

Reactions: 12
Oh god why am I not surprised she’s friends with the mess that is Nicola Duke?!

Imagine day drinking whilst your 1 year old is strapped into a cramped carseat.... I hope she isn't bleeping driving home. She really is tragic

Reactions: 7
Taking all of the cheese off the shelf and gloating about it, THEN saying she’ll freeze it has finally earned her an unfollow from me! Take what you need - there’s other people on tight budgets with needs too 😔
Can anyone confirm cheese does actually freeze well? I can’t say I’ve ever heard of freezing cheese in my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont understand why she put him in a baby car seat to go round the shops? Why not just put him in the pram? Because he's in a different car seat in her stories.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone confirm cheese does actually freeze well? I can’t say I’ve ever heard of freezing cheese in my life 😂
Yes, but it’s better if you grate it first and put it in a plastic box. I use it from frozen on baked things. Although I tend to only buy one block...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, but it’s better if you grate it first and put it in a plastic box. I use it from frozen on baked things. Although I tend to only buy one block...
Aah useful to know for my batch cooking thanks! Can you let it thaw out or is it best to just use from frozen?

Aah useful to know for my batch cooking thanks! Can you let it thaw out or is it best to just use from frozen?
Either is fine. Apols for derailing thread all. Has Robbo actually returned to work yet or is she a lady of leisure now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.