Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand these influencers thinking it's ok to broadcast their entire lives (please Yobbo, do not give us 'it's only 5 minutes of my day' when we saw everything except the conception of your kids) but then getting arsey when we talk about them. You broadcast everything and pose in your knickers for attention. We are going to have an opinion on that. Just like you want us to....... It just isn't the opinion you desired when you sold your soul and children for free stuff online. #postpartumsoulloss #youhavenothinginterestingaboutyouexceptchickenmanaffairgate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think they can stop reading about themselves...it's as much of a need for them to know what people are saying negative ,as it is to be constantly fishing for compliments and validation on Instagram...i say most have very addictive personalities.

Reactions: 6
Like oh my god how funny are her and Jordan’s WhatsApp chats? Sooooo funny and witty, I’m literally dying ha ha ha

not!!! She actually thinks she’s a teenage girl I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since she met chicken man, she's a different person. So cheap and chavvy. She did a post a while back when she was with her ex-husband, the 10 facts thing. Said she'd happily be tee-total then meets chicken man and drinking all the time. That must be what it takes to have to look/live with that.

Reactions: 9
Since she met chicken man, she's a different person. So cheap and chavvy. She did a post a while back when she was with her ex-husband, the 10 facts thing. Said she'd happily be tee-total then meets chicken man and drinking all the time. That must be what it takes to have to look/live with that.
That post was so different, and all through her ivf journey she seemed so house proud and dedicated to being a mother and making a hone. Maybe she was pretending all the while, and this feral dude is the real her

She had a 500 calorie dinner and then a kebab but she doesn’t care because food guilt has gone. Of course it has hun, that’s why you made the point of mentioning it. Bet she’s straight back onto ‘intermittent fasting’.

Reactions: 7
She had a 500 calorie dinner and then a kebab but she doesn’t care because food guilt has gone. Of course it has hun, that’s why you made the point of mentioning it. Bet she’s straight back onto ‘intermittent fasting’.
I thought exactly the same, she’ll starve herself for days after that, who’s she trying to kid 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yep and she’s congratulating herself for having a salad today. Dumbest girl around.

Reactions: 2
If
If she doesn't care why is she counting the calories so rigidly?!?

Taking all of the cheese off the shelf and gloating about it, THEN saying she’ll freeze it has finally earned her an unfollow from me! Take what you need - there’s other people on tight budgets with needs too 😔

• Heart
Taking all of the cheese off the shelf and gloating about it, THEN saying she’ll freeze it has finally earned her an unfollow from me! Take what you need - there’s other people on tight budgets with needs too 😔
Considering they’ve eaten out most nights on the help out scheme, booked holidays and buy a lot of booze she cannot be hard up and should leave it for people who really are.

It’s so selfish and greedy! I don’t understand it all. I would never even think to do such a thing.

Reactions: 3
I used to work in Sainsbury’s when I was doing my degree. The people who hover waiting for you to reduce are the absolute worst.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.