Being_Robbo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that really doesn't rate Spoons? I asked for a Mojito once and they looked at me as if I had four heads, and said "we don't do those here, it's a red jug or a blue one".
Spoons is universally known as a tit hole. Don’t you worry

She has to be putting these pictures up to take the piss, he’s revolting!
He also must be embarrassed?! That’s a terrible photo, she should be embarrassed but also she should respect him more not to post awful pics to her many followers!

Reactions: 5
But off topic but does anyone remember Lucy (weight watchers Lucy) I’m sure Yobbo was friends with her and they met up once, she had a baby called Fleur same age as Ivy. Anyone know what happened to her, she used to post constantly

But off topic but does anyone remember Lucy (weight watchers Lucy) I’m sure Yobbo was friends with her and they met up once, she had a baby called Fleur same age as Ivy. Anyone know what happened to her, she used to post constantly
She was such a drip. She came back as an interiors account, not sure if shes still around

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I remember her, she had a thread on gomiblog and then couldn't handle the stick she got for her cringe WW photoshoot so deleted her account. She had a nofolk. interiors account for a little bit but then seemed to delete that too. Bizarre friendship!

Robbos chavvy friend Jordan has said she’s meeting up with Robbo in October
Stand by for another massive cringe fest involving copious amounts of echo falls and discussing Robbos love of being fisted 🤢. She lost so many followers that weekend

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
wasnt she with a division 2 footballer called Tom? fell off the radar a long time ago! @Izzy2011

Reactions: 3
wasnt she with a division 2 footballer called Tom? fell off the radar a long time ago! [USER
Was he a footballer? I got the impression he had a bit of money, she always played with her hair didn’t she? I just wondered if there was a story behind her disappearance

Reactions: 1
Yes I remember her! I found her life fascinating for some reason 🤣

‘Hustle more than you hate’ aye okay Robbo, I see your ‘hustle’ washing pots in spoons 8 hours a week 😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Robbos chavvy friend Jordan has said she’s meeting up with Robbo in October
Stand by for another massive cringe fest involving copious amounts of echo falls and discussing Robbos love of being fisted 🤢. She lost so many followers that weekend
Really? I'm curious about the damage. Does she actually make any money from her account?

• Haha
She used to show us her fridge absolutely rammed with M&S food 🙄 yobbo and the footballers wife were mates?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow how did I miss that one. Can't imagine that Lucy having a jolly old chat about bum fun or getting legless on cheap gin😄

• Haha
She used to show us her fridge absolutely rammed with M&S food 🙄 yobbo and the footballers wife were mates?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow how did I miss that one. Can't imagine that Lucy having a jolly old chat about bum fun or getting legless on cheap gin😄
I’m sure they met up? Please tell me I didn’t imagine that photo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.