Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else cringe to the very depths of their soul when they see the #luxegal on her posts? It makes me #shudder. And why is she showing herself off in all these slutty going out dresses? She never goes out? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why is she waiting an hour and a half to wake him up so she can go back to bed?? Surely if she’s tired and up early with the kids everyday they should take turns????

Reactions: 1
I think it's bordering on a problem, and this is coming from someone who was on the road to 'problem' not too long ago.

Her recent post about a bad mood because she said she wouldn't drink this weekend and then wanted a drink, followed by having fun, said it all.

I was in that place, where I drank maybe two bottles of wine every Friday and Saturday (my other half was always in and rarely drinks - kids were fine). If he wasn't in I'd maybe still have a glass or two. Then it was maybe a glass or two midweek, not always wine, to deal with a difficult day. I could feel myself actually craving alcohol, realised I was going down a dangerous road and stopped. It was easier for me because my husband doesn't really drink so we had no alcohol in the house. Since the end of September/start of October I've had one night out for a 30th where I drank and two glasses of wine at a family meal.
My weekend are better, my attitude is better and I feel better.

I don't think Robbo has that support from either Chicken Man, her friends (those that she has) or her family (as they don't seem to see her very much). She will end up with an alcohol dependency.

Reactions: 10
AB22685F-6B00-4E56-8050-175D22F5D868.png Just throwing in her wine shop (ALL my wine) and getting her ID checked in the one sentence. Silly cowbag.

Reactions: 4
It’s been “challenge 25” for at least the last 6 years, possibly more (was an established rule when I started as a bartender back in 2013) which she would know if she works in Spoons. You are supposed to ask everyone who looks 25 or under for ID....so she looks potentially 18 months younger than she is, not a decade 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Asking if she should have baileys for breakfast or wait after lunch. I really can’t work out if she is taking the piss or if she has a problem? She actually scares me!

Reactions: 5
I know. I just came on here to mention about the baileys. She is a child in an adults body. Clearly missed out on the drinking lifestyle when a teen so is making up for it now, however she is now a mother a two... not a great image she is portraying!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.