Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even talks about herself like she is an alcoholic. It's not normal to joke about drinking that much when you have such a tiny baby and 3 other kids in your care. Lord knows how social services aren't on her case yet

Reactions: 8
Today’s story. She says “twats at the bleeping burger van”. Does she mean Chicken Man? Is anyone significant in her life a twit? I can’t fathom this little madam at all.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get why you’d put stuff like that on social media. Makes her sound ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Well if these old fb posts about Ritchie are anything to go by she has form for it!! Little miss “I never swear just ask me mam”

(Context: Ritchie had posted “got to love it when I’m trying to be healthy and the wife orders a takeaway, thanks love.” And this was her response)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Well if these old fb posts about Ritchie are anything to go by she has form for it!! Little miss “I never swear just ask me mam”

(Context: Ritchie had posted “got to love it when I’m trying to be healthy and the wife orders a takeaway, thanks love.” And this was her response)
That language is so unattractive.

Reactions: 1
Recent post about how nothing beats being with your kids... is this the wine talking yobbo? You were calling them disgusting knobs and twats the other day

Reactions: 4
Today’s story. She says “twats at the bleeping burger van”. Does she mean Chicken Man? Is anyone significant in her life a twit? I can’t fathom this little madam at all.
This was posted at 11am. Healthy breakfast for chicken man 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They must not have much social interaction if they feel the need to post about calling each other 🤷‍♀️ bit sad really.

Reactions: 3
Please chicken twit give me your winkie I need to be pregnant again to get more attention

Also can she look at anyone without looking like she’s planning how to murder them and where to bury the body

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god she's really trying so hard to portray that she's happy and down to earth and funny etc but it's totally backfiring. She looks like a vile common idiot and she's embarrassing herself, but I'm so here for it 😂 why does she think it's funny to talk about people like she does? It's so classless and shows her lack of intelligence. She was married and trying for IVF in her very early 20s so seems like she's enjoying those teenage years she missed out on now hahaa. Get a proper job Robyn and see what life's actually about.

Reactions: 5
I know this thread is about Robyn .. but her mate the rising butterfly I’ve been snooping on her account and they’ve both pretty much copied each other. - from what they portrayed about their partners loving/happy etc (I know this isn’t always the case) lovely homes and children. + then both just turned absolutely vulgar - the total opposite of what they were. Fannys hanging out on the internet. It’s like they are teenagers again! its gross!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.