Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t manage her Christmas timeline. Did they take Chicken Man’s girls up north (stories) or was the grid picture with all the children, #familyofsix, posed on another day?

Reactions: 1
Have we all seen the comments on her recent post?! Calling Ivy an idiot because she isn’t smiling for the camera. Her sense of ‘humour’ is so bloody odd. As for that vest I have no words..

Sorry I’ve just totally repeated what others have said haha didn’t see the recent posts :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
She's posted to say that her grandad called both her and her sister fat on Boxing Day. So I guess we can see where she gets it from, she obviously comes from a family where it's totally fine to be rude about each other. Nice.

Reactions: 7
She's posted to say that her grandad called both her and her sister fat on Boxing Day. So I guess we can see where she gets it from, she obviously comes from a family where it's totally fine to be rude about each other. Nice.
So, as we suspected, she comes from a family without social graces.

Reactions: 3
I know it's a tit thing for her grandad to say but also makes me uncomfortable the way she posted it as a way of shaming him for all of her followers to basically call him an asshole. Like the tagline on a nice picture of them. My grandmother said loads of tit like that to me but I would never put up a pic of us and then say about her saying something rude to me. I just find it strange

Reactions: 6
I didn't get the impression she was calling him an asshole. I got the impression she thought it was funny, which is what I meant about seeing where she gets it from.

If a family member had said something like to me I would call them out for being incredibly rude, whatever age they might be. I wouldn't be laughing about it. Or posting on social media.

Reactions: 1
How baffling that she finds it difficult to be on a diet around chicken man. He’s such an irresistible man in great shape who can confidently wear a vest. I am shook.

Do we know how old he is? I imagine he’s younger than he looks. Rough paper round.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How baffling that she finds it difficult to be on a diet around chicken man. He’s such an irresistible man in great shape who can confidently wear a vest. I am shook.

Do we know how old he is? I imagine he’s younger than he looks. Rough paper round.
Presume that 1985 is his birth year on his insta handle so 34ish

If Chicken Man came near me I would literally sew myself up. He’s vile. That video of him standing on the picnic table slaughtering that balloon with a kitchen knife for their gender reveal 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Chicken Man came near me I would literally sew myself up. He’s vile. That video of him standing on the picnic table slaughtering that balloon with a kitchen knife for their gender reveal 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
nothing scream chav more than stabbing a gender reveal balloon with a big kitchen knife, so classy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.