Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done a review of her year in stories, it's in there.

I got to April before coming out of them, so boring.

Reactions: 3
At least it’s wipe clean for when she’s getting jiggy with chicken man and he accidentally drops some of his Big Mac on her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Black bin liner dress has to be the worst one yet..wow just wow. I wouldn’t wear that in a million years, even if it was #gifted

Reactions: 1
The thing that got me was that she's suited that it holds her tits in... But all she's doing is trying it on, taking a picture and sending it back 🤭 if she was out for hours on end, dancing and moving and sweating then yeah I might take her word for it, but she gets sent this tat to take a picture in it and then puts her joggers back on 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing that got me was that she's suited that it holds her tits in... But all she's doing is trying it on, taking a picture and sending it back 🤭 if she was out for hours on end, dancing and moving and sweating then yeah I might take her word for it, but she gets sent this tat to take a picture in it and then puts her joggers back on 🤷‍♂️
Agreed, she doesn’t go anywhere. In the fledgling days with chicken vest she would sometimes get to go to the exotic local old man boozer or snooker club to watch him play pool, with her glass of echo falls rosé or pint of snakebite. Now she stays home with all his kids.

Jesus Christ she is TRAGIC! All she does is take pictures in her bedroom and is diving head first in to that mirror. She doesn’t go out, she is literally house bound with the kids. Stop trying to flog these naff clothes no one is buying it!

• Haha
For duck sake Yobbo put it away!!! No one wants to see you in your granny lace underwear. How about you put a swimming costume on and practice jumping off a diving board cause you’re going to head straight in to that mirror head first if you carry on!

For duck sake Yobbo put it away!!! No one wants to see you in your granny lace underwear. How about you put a swimming costume on and practice jumping off a diving board cause you’re going to head straight in to that mirror head first if you carry on!
Oh lord.

Dead! 🤣🤣🤣

“Not perfect bit of a mum tum”

I haven’t had kids but this screams “love me love me tell me I’m gorgeous” by all the actual mums with mum tums?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.