Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if these old fb posts about Ritchie are anything to go by she has form for it!! Little miss “I never swear just ask me mam”

(Context: Ritchie had posted “got to love it when I’m trying to be healthy and the wife orders a takeaway, thanks love.” And this was her response)
Absolutely gross. So unattractive

Reactions: 2
They’re both an embarrassment, particularly the rising butterfly. She asked her little boy (about 5 years old) if he was a stud on her stories earlier this week. 😖

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They’re both an embarrassment, particularly the rising butterfly. She asked her little boy (about 5 years old) if he was a stud on her stories earlier this week. 😖
Someone needs to start a thread for this creature. She's not a butterfly she's a grub!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh god who says that about a kid?? Granted I don’t have children yet but that’s so gross

Reactions: 1
Has to have a glass of champagne while on a family day out. Yobbo you’re such an impressive grown up. Also I can’t unsee the crimson chin now.

I know this is Robbos thread but that Jordan is a woman. Possibly even worse than Robbo.

Hasn't been separated from her husband for two minutes and is already posting conversations from her tinder matches.
So in the space of a few months she - shaved her head, claimed depressed and eating disorders, moved out, is divorcing her husband who clearly financed her massive house and cars as she seems to have neither now and is back on tinder looking for a shag. She also only seems to see her son's sporadically, they probably stay with their dad so she can enjoy her "freedom".

• Wow
I know this is Robbos thread but that Jordan is a woman. Possibly even worse than Robbo.

Hasn't been separated from her husband for two minutes and is already posting conversations from her tinder matches.
So in the space of a few months she - shaved her head, claimed depressed and eating disorders, moved out, is divorcing her husband who clearly financed her massive house and cars as she seems to have neither now and is back on tinder looking for a shag. She also only seems to see her son's sporadically, they probably stay with their dad so she can enjoy her "freedom".
She needs her own separate thread!!

Again the tramps trampy friend.

Mostly male brain? What even is a male brain!?
Mummy but not all the time? No because you fucked off and left your kids.
Desperately seeking anything... She may as well pop a turnstile in the local clap clinic🤢

I find it hilarious that she's clearly added these guys straight to her WhatsApp already 😂 you can smell the desperation

Could she go on a separate thread please?

Not that interested in reading about her! Ta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.