Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œNo wine for meā€ in her last story. Tattle has had a big impression on someone...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god the class of her telling us all that ā€˜Maseyā€™ (vom) was a drunk Christmas Day conception. This proves it: she needs to be wasted to do the business with C.M.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hahahah just came on here to mention this as well! No wonder she is constantly drinking, she has to around that weasel. Classy as ever Yobbo telling us about conception like that you moron

And the fact that she thinks itā€™s funny is just tit. Sheā€™s been through the infertility struggle and yet sheā€™s this oblivious and stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where was Ivy when she was wasted at 2pm and dressing up a bleeping cat!?
Where were Chicken Man's kids?

She was quite obviously trying to conceive Mason, why on earth you'd pass it off as a drunken Christmas Day fumble is odd. Does she think it makes her look relatable?

From the little we see of Ivy and the other girls it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't live there full-time.

Nothing says responsible parent like broadcasting your youngest child was conceived because you were blind drunk on Xmas day šŸ™„ it's not something to be ashamed of, but maybe not something I would shout about after one of her followers has already called her out for being tone deaf to her followers who originally found her because they also had trouble conceiving. If you ask me she's making a point.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was weird too, she sadly has a miscarriage - a baby she so desperately wanted. On some posts after announcing her pregnancy with Mason she was saying how hard they tried for him etc.

Now she is trying to act like this Uber cool hip person who ā€˜whoops two many gins and had an accidentā€™ sheā€™s already referred to him as as accident when saying chicken man was getting the snip.

so what is it Robbo? Is mason the longed for rainbow baby or is he the pissed accident that shouldnā€™t have happened??

vile women. Losing weight wonā€™t make you a better person you whopper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This all makes me feel so sorry for the kids . I wouldn't know what to think if I googled my mum and all that came up šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 6
Heā€™s an accident on chicken mans eyes. He put on the photo with the condoms ā€˜we donā€™t want any more accidentsā€™ šŸ˜” poor kiddies.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She is absolute trash and a car crash waiting to happen. I give it a year until she is on to her next victim. Sheā€™ll get bored of CM soon

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s making her way up the Wetherspoons ladder, now a manager, perhaps next sheā€™ll bed one of the company directors. Then again, why would you want to lose a man who threatens to put pensioners in hospital.

Canā€™t wait to leave work so she can get Mason back. More like, canā€™t wait to leave because sheā€™s a lazy witch who works about 3 hours a week.

Jesus how much maternity leave does wetherspoons offer isn't he only like 2 or 3 months old?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.