Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
I really need to message her and ask why she can’t turn the heating on to keep her children warm but she needs a disgusting jumpsuit that’s ‘only £15’. I won’t though, because I need to keep my first row seat to the ongoing car crash. But Slobbo, when you read here, do you want to address this point?
Front row seat you say? Nah! That's not front row. Front row is going to Butlins the same week as them. 😉😉😉 #tattleontour

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Offish

VIP Member
Oh god guys, I had to abandon a different thread recently because mums started arguing about formula vs breast milk. Some of us aren’t mums and aren’t interested in these types of debates. Read the rules of tattle and scroll past if you don’t like something. I also thought it was gross that an almost school age child is still shitting in a nappy, does that make me a terrible person? Probably, but it’s not really anyone else’s problem…
I am a mum, and I’m not interested, get back to slagging off her polyester blazer of dreams pleaseeeee 😂

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
How are her kids ill again?? Because she doesn’t put the heating on or because she feeds them food that’s been in the freezer a year?? 🤔🤔 I’m not a perfect mother but I couldn’t tell you the last time either of mine even had a cold, let alone were really poorly 😔

Lurker527

What gets me is the kids are using old battered plates and hand me down cups, absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.. apart from the fact that shes buying herself clothes every other day.. she doesnt even go anywhere to wear them 😂 just buy poor Mase his own cup ffs

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Omg who smokes inside their houses anymore these days?! I’m a smoker myself but I go outside to do it. I don’t want my house to stink, go all yellow and nicotine stained and kill my children in the process!
honestly how much chavvier can this pair get?!

• Sick

Polto89

I'm genuinely not surprised that he's smoking in the house. It just sums him (and her) up plus it explains why their kids are always unwell.
Call me cynical but I actually thought it was a joint when I first saw it!

• Haha

JSquared

VIP Member
Their profession requires empathy and tact, or do you not realise that?
LOL they are on tattle for the same reasons as you so why the judgement?

As long as they treat their patients with dignity and respect, they can voice whatever opinion outside of work.

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
I will no longer be accepting any content from her about how poor they are. There are people genuinely unable to pay their bills who couldn’t even entertain the thought of booking a holiday. They’re going to the company shop and clearing the shelves bulk buying and then swanning home to order clothes online and book holidays. They are the bin juice of society. Bet that’s Ivy’s child maintenance going on their Tui breaks.
To be honest it’s not just insensitive, it’s total stupidity. Me and my partner work full time in good jobs (not to be snobby but 100% earning a lot more than Yobbo and Chicken man) and we wouldn’t dream of booking a holiday for next year yet as we really have no idea how bad this cost of living crisis may get. She’s so immature.

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
The issue is that she’s only ever on a budget when it’s something for the kids (food, freezing reduced milk, hand me down clothes, holidays) but she buys brand new clothes for herself constantly and will spend money taking her and chicken man on a cruise or away to Jamaica. She’s a selfish scruffy bitch.

Doris1234

Holiday blues surely cannot be associated with a Butlins holiday
(I’m not a Butlins hater just to be clear, But seriously?! 🤣)

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s really is thick as shit isn’t she! Preaching on about freezing mash, saving money as it means you don’t have to boil a pain of water on more than one occasion & then shares a link for another dirt cheap, nasty, ugly dress.

If she is at the stage where she seriously needs to consider the cost of boiling a pan for mash, she should be stopping the Indian takeaways, the hello fresh, the endless “easy to throw on” fast fashion & CMs lager consumption before turning off the hob!!

She’s obvs trying to become some kind of energy crisis saviour, whilst also being a massive contradiction at the same time !!

Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she can spend money on a Chinese take away … which ain’t cheap, probably 30 odd quid! But moans about buying an ESSENTIAL school cardigan for her beloved rainbow baby? Can someone shake this girl and help her to re prioritise ?
It just shows her thick, inbred, selfish, hillbilly attitude

whoareyouu

VIP Member
She’s just fucking clueless. Her whole personality seems to resolve around the school run.

Plus that bairn in the pushchair. Holy Christ man. From what she has posted he doesn’t see to display any reluctance to walk etc so WHY have him in a pushchair?!

• Angry