Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
You would actually think she was only person in the whole entire world to have to do the school run.
I’ve said it before, if she hates it so much why doesn’t she spend some of the money she wastes on tat, on driving lessons and a little car. There’s no way they can’t afford it!

Reactions: 12

#ad#aff

VIP Member
But they don’t need all that food? This is just like their ridiculous hauls from the company shop. They’re clearly not struggling financially but they’re hoarding masses of cheap food that could go to families who are having to literally use food banks to get by. Imagine if she took the time to buy something like that and then give it to someone less fortunate rather than it going straight into the fat gob of chicken unit. Pair of grubby selfish chavs.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Yobbo, if you’re reading, please stop posting pictures of your holiday. It’s bad enough that you’re living it, nobody else wants to.

• Haha

happypig2704

Wonder what they will get up too on this trip to haven?? Allllll the free activities so mummy & daddy have more funds for the ‘spenny’ wine.
Put the ‘baby’ in the pushchair, or possibly the high chair if he is lucky with an iPad shoved in his face whilst the older kids look after ivy. Then she can upload a photo saying how lucky she is to have such a wonderful blended family 👀 when really they just getting used as baby sitters. oooooh and not to forget the reel that will be made towards the end of the holiday, of how much the kids LOVED it and had the BEST time 🙃 adventures with robbo the travel guru xoxoxoxo

• Haha
As much as most look forward to time off from work, booking a holiday etc., getting ready for it, I think it shows how little she has going on in her life that she is making a big deal out of Tui releasing their 2024 holidays, constantly needing a Haven/Butlins break booked…basically always trying to escape her day to day life. I feel quite sorry for her in a sense because I get the impression she is a bit stuck?

JSquared

VIP Member
They’ve wrapped his presents in Christmas paper… you can get wrapping paper for 99p… sorry but the lack of effort for his day is shocking. Can’t even buy him his own breakfast 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
forgot Mason's bed guard because mummy was too busy sitting on her phone pulling stupid faces for Instagram.

ohdoris

VIP Member
She fucking winds me off the clock !! She buys clothes willy nilly so she’s far from struggling with money & then grabs every bit of reduced food going. Absolute scruffy, scummy, beggy bitch. Her whole life is an absolute yellow sticker joke. There is no way on earth any self respecting mother would be shopping purely from yellow stickers & preventing putting the heating on for her kids whilst buying clothes online everyday & having money for alcohol & weed !!

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I doubt Ivy was crying because she didn’t want to leave the ‘holiday’. More likely she saw chicken man without a top on and was traumatised.

• Haha

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
Double dipping on the Slobbo thread but I just can’t deal with the lack of living. She posts every single day about mundane things that EVERYONE does - I.e. doing the washing, making the beds, cooking dinner. Honestly if I made a single story about any of those things my mates would all block me. Dull to the friggin core. Zzzzzzz. Might WhatsApp my friends tomorrow to tell them I unloaded the dishwasher 🙃

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Is she being sarcastic about hating the school run in winter? 1 She hates the school run every day and 2 winter hasn’t hit yet, it’s bloody 14 degrees here 🫠

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I actually can’t imagine her having an affair you know, it’s too much effort. And what did she do, tell her husband she was working six hours a week now?!

• Haha