Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoop D O Double G

Anyone else find it hilarious that one of her money saving tips was to take their own bed guard rather than pay to hire one and now she’s forgot to bring it home and has to buy a new one 😆. Robbo for chancellor, she’ll get the country back on its feet in no time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lynx

VIP Member
cant expect slobbo to interact with her kids just because they’ve gone away. Can’t wait for the Butlins mems reel at the end of the week 🙄
Something hit me tonight when I was in Reds at Butlins dancing and having with my daughter and nephew. I spotted Ivy on the dance floor and I thought I know your name, your age, the area where you live. I know your brother's name, your mum's name, your dad's name and step-dad's name, I know your step-sisters names. I even know what toys you've requested for Christmas, I know that you holiday at Golden Sands and Benidorm. I even know you have new shoes on. I am a stranger yet I know so much about this tiny 5 year old old girl... how dangerous is that?! There's so many twisted, sick people in the world that have access to all that information.

Also, if you saw her posts tonight you'd see how far their table was away from the stage at Reds. At the start of the night CM was at the edge of the dance floor just looking, probably to see where Ivy was (I never noticed Mase, he was probably on his ipad). Then for the next 45 mins/hour Ivy was all by herself on the dance floor, there is no way that they could see Ivy from where they were sat or even if they stood at the side of the dance floor as it became busy. Ivy was right at the front by the stage and the dance floor was packed. There was no one supervising her. Even when they said to bring a parent up to join in the fun there was no sign of Robbo. Anything could have happened to Ivy in that hour.

I genuinely got the impression that they see the Red Coats as free babysitters. I just hope they interacted with Ivy at some point tonight (we didn't stay the whole night as the kids were shattered).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Oh god guys, I had to abandon a different thread recently because mums started arguing about formula vs breast milk. Some of us aren’t mums and aren’t interested in these types of debates. Read the rules of tattle and scroll past if you don’t like something. I also thought it was gross that an almost school age child is still shitting in a nappy, does that make me a terrible person? Probably, but it’s not really anyone else’s problem…

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Feeiona

Thread suggestion. Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p Air fryer chicken dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
All those precious mems. Sitting in a caravan eating savory mince out of a flora tub. The stuff that dreams are made of.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I will no longer be accepting any content from her about how poor they are. There are people genuinely unable to pay their bills who couldn’t even entertain the thought of booking a holiday. They’re going to the company shop and clearing the shelves bulk buying and then swanning home to order clothes online and book holidays. They are the bin juice of society. Bet that’s Ivy’s child maintenance going on their Tui breaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

JSquared

VIP Member
Many reasons why someone isn't potty training their 3 year old. More to the point, nobody owes anybody an explanation about it either and I'm actually pretty horrified a "nurse" would go down the contrast and compare route. You work 12 hour shifts, you have 5 kids - so is nobody else entitled to struggle, or be tired and is your parenting the gold standard of parenting? Absolutely bang out of order to pass any form of judgement on the subject of potty training. You assume it's that she cannot be arsed, but you don't actually know. To be honest, I would expect a far better attitude regarding something like this from a nurse.
Nurse or not, they are human and are allowed an opinion. Just because you are triggered by the response doesn’t mean you need to attack someones opinion due to their profession 🤯

Reactions: 25

ohdoris

VIP Member
She works the bare minimum & is trying to pass herself off as some kind of money saving guru (Martin Lewis, watch your back!!) whilst clearing the shelves of yellow stickers that other people might genuinely need & spamming everyone with aff links to click on to fund these endless chavvy holidays to Benidorm. Does she realise what a dick she sounded yesterday, cooking in the air fryer so she doesn’t have to put the “expensive” oven on whilst also booking a holiday for next year. Most families aren’t looking beyond the next pay day & already stressing about winter heating bills & Xmas presents !! Fuck off Robyn & take your massive chin & your shitty aff links with you.

To add - massively irresponsible to share aff links from Very as their apr% is shocking !!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Getting ready to party pmsl 😂💀 you mean fob off the kids to the entertainment so you and the lard arse can down pints of blossom hill then pass out in a static caravan after a sweaty fisting sesh. Life laugh love vibes

How anyone couldve laid down with tits McGee more than once is truly astounding.
The first time you could blame it on low self esteem and beer goggles.. 😂

Pray for the cleaning ladies that had to mop up the sweat and 4 day old Frazzles that fell out of his tits when he slept

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Lynx

VIP Member
Recap:

Robbo's life has been hectic as ever. Life is a struggle trying to fit in 4 hours of work when you sleep 12 hours a night. Her spare time is spent looking for banging bargain holidays and ordering £5 dresses that even your local market wouldn't stock.

Mase now appears to be surgically attached to his ipad as he is with it 24/7. Mase went on a bus for the first time in his approx 3 years of life, but sadly he didn't notice that he had even left the house as he was too busy watching his ipad.

Ivy is living her best life... when she is staying with her dad

As ever Robbo and Slobbo are hoarding all the yellow sticker food deals and clearing the shelves at the community store in order to afford their cruise, two Benidorm holidays, Blackpool holiday, Haven holiday and Butlins Holiday (let's hope they leave some yellow sticker food for those who genuinely can't afford to pay full price).

Whilst spending all of their money (and Ivy's maintenance) on holidays. They have also stretched their budget to buy new clothes for Ivy and Mase but completely forgot about their two older girls who only had an old pair of trainers each to wear on a beach holiday.

During the last thread Robbo also enjoyed a dirty thirty, we're still all trying to work out what was dirty about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Why does Slobbo wanna see the pigs in the Bahamas so much? She sleeps with one every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lynx

VIP Member
I forgot to update you on Butlins!

So one day Robbo was in the pool and it looked like she had offered to look after her friend's baby (it looked tiny, way younger than the Insta photos). So Robbo was basically relaxing in the pool cuddling a sleeping baby for ages, whilst Chicken Man was playing with Mase and her friend was off looking after her child and Ivy. Hmmm, I wonder who had it easy.

Also, she definitely isn't lying about having lipoedema. You can't necessarily tell on Instagram but her top half is tiny a size 8/10, and her bottom half is a lot curvier (top of thighs 14/16), her figure looks nothing like her Instagram photos in real life. I know she always mentions the pull you in magic H&M leggings and the spanx, so I think she must wear both together. I'm not body shaming at all, she looks fine, but I can see why she probably gets obsessed with dieting as she's probably trying to target the part she is most insecure about. When she says she is a size 12, that will be after the spanx are on.

We all noticed a while back that a photo on her grid (balcony photo with Ivy) has been airbrushed compared to the version she posted on her stories, so I wouldn't be surprised if she airbrushes quite a few photos, also I completely get now why she uses the high angle when taking photos, but there's no need to.

She's so much taller than Chicken Man too! They don't look suited, just completely different, like Little and Large.

• Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
That’s it guys I’m influenced! I’ve packed my polyester dresses, my fella is decked out in sports direct’s finest Adidas shorts and sweatshirt and we’re off to Butlins with a box of wine under one arm and a Flora tub of freezer stash. #makingmems #livingmybestlife #livelaughlove
And we don’t have kids so don’t need to worry about those inconveniencing cockblockers.

• Haha
  • Heart

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
Noone but an amazon aff link is a goody cause we all buy from there. So once youve clicked it shes getting kick backs from anything you buy from Amazon 😭
I outright refuse to click ANY links anyone posts with an “aff” “ad” or “gifted”. I take my petty arse to the Internet and find it there.

Reactions: 21

ohdoris

VIP Member
Personally, if I was that worried about the cost of living & my kids were full of colds, I’d have knocked the Chinese takeaway, the McDonalds & not cleared out the company shop of everything I could get in my basket, despite probably not even needing it & just put the heating on.

I also wouldn’t be going to ‘Benners” with my sister after also having a solo holiday to Bulgaria.

But that’s just me …

• Heart

MrsSC

🙋‍♀️ hi long time lurker - never really know what to say but f**k me two kids had tea, bathed and ready for bed before 5pm on a Friday 😱😱 poor little buggers she really dislikes her children doesn’t she 🤷‍♀️ Friday night is our fave night of the week we have tea maybe a cheeky takeaway watch a film, family sleepover, sweets all the good stuff - I just feel she gets no joy from her children and it’s so sad - maybe if she’d ordered them from ASOS and could Ad/aff them she’d enjoy them more ??

• Sad
  • Haha
So they're either eating chicken for lunch/dinner for the next few weeks or keeping it in their freezer til it goes limp and giving the kids food poisoning so they got to bed at 3:30 instead of 5:30 so she can down a litre of echo falls and get fisted by chicken mans wet spotty fists..

I just can't understand how she would want to live such a mundane life for her and her children tbh

Ivy can get out at least with the help of her father but God help fucking masey pops, he'll be supervising the local wetherspoons and fighting old ladies soon

Robbo wake up!!! Do you want this for your baby boy?

Thread suggestions: Cutting an onion 36 months PP is hard nevermind cuddling up to that tub of lard

Last edited:
  • Haha

tealover

Chatty Member
I absolutely don't want to sound like C U next Tuesday but that does not seem like a holiday to me. She's bringing a fucking hoover for the love of Jesus. Is that not regular life in a pokey van or cabin rather than your house.

• Heart
Reactions: 20