Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
She’s ill because of the change in season… what change? It’s still 19/20 degrees where she is, why is she dressed like it’s 2 degrees in her fleecy lounge wear and sweatshirts! These Instagramers who are convinced it’s Autumn must be sweating cobs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

VeryCherry

Apparently now a few people in her DMs asking what coffee machine she uses…if it’s not her socks then it’s her kitchen appliances that she’s flooded with messages about seemingly.

Ah yes I remember just last night, I was lying in bed just ready to drop off… and suddenly, I thought, I MUST message a stranger on Instagram who has 30k followers to ask which coffee machine she has

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I can’t believes she can write this honestly with a straight face… there are a few other options here Robbo

Get a better job
Stop buying fast fashion tat
Better yourself in other ways so that your only happiness doesn’t just come from cheap breaks to Benidorm
700D52B7-9CCA-476A-8BD4-3E8EF4049B7D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

happypig2704

Guys, the size 4!!!!! Blazer is back out . Also how can you take a video of yourself looking like that and think, I know let’s upload that to the gram. Fuck me she’s a mess. I wish I could be lounging on my sofa @ 1050am on a Monday morning but some of us are half way through a 9 hour shift

• Haha

lurking22

Fuck it I’ve asked why she spends all that money on new clothes but doesn’t put the heating on for her kids. Expect to be blocked shortly

• Haha
  • Heart

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
School cardigans cost a million pounds? But your air fryer, clothes and holidays are just a few pence? Funny how she can afford anything that benefits her but when the kids are concerned it’s all too expensive

hol20x

VIP Member
She does two loads of washing a week in a house with two adults and four kids? Bollocks.

HeyPorkSnacks

Says a lot about someone when they publicly want credit for “going higher” when she cheated on her husband when her much longed for baby was a year old, and is now making subtle digs about his behaviour while he’s going through cancer treatment

Stay classy Robbo

• Wow
Reactions: 15

ohdoris

VIP Member
Living the yellow sticker lifestyle all year to afford several shit holidays & £5 dresses is not a way to live. Letting your kids miss out on things so you can take them to Benidorm & sit them in a pub with an iPad while you drink is not “living their best life”. Taking them through the front door is a start, instead of sitting on the sofa all day sharing aff links & airfryer stories !!

They’re driving around in a BMW, with a cruise booked for next year, having been on multiple holidays the past twelve months, Robbo must be on first name terms with her delivery man the amount of ‘bargain clothes’ orders she has each week and she’s trying to give advice on the cost of living by using an air fryer and stocking up on 60 yogurts and yellow sticker wine…?

She can’t look back on her previous marriage and feel as though she upgraded with chicken man. I just don’t get it.

Offish

VIP Member
I think just she’s really offensive to anyone with a normal life and the majority of her followers? Unless her followers are all also the same as her and get tired after cutting an onion …. She is really out of touch with real life, and her lack of ambition pisses me off! me and my partner have relatively good jobs, with 2 children but we can’t afford continuous clothing hauls or a Jamica holiday! We would rather go out at the weekends with our children … yesterday I got up, went the gym, got my 2 year old ready for nursery, dropped him off, worked my full time job, whilst doing the washing and cleaning in between (I wfh) back to the school run, home to continue to work, cook dinner, a dog walk to the park with the kids.. then cook dinner for me and my husband! Now I’m not saying I’m a super woman, but for me this is normal life, how annoying it must be for all of us that do this, to then see her, eye rolling about doing a load of washing and being able to go bed at 6:30pm… rant over! Sorry!
Not disagreeing with you at all, because you’re so right, BUT I don’t believe they can afford it either. I don’t believe they aren’t at least putting everything on credit cards, but realistically I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t running up debts. She doesn’t keep the clothes, or she only keeps very few of them anyway, you rarely see the gross outfits she’s tagged other than once on her stories.
And honestly, and I’m sure you’re there with me, having self respect and knowing I’m a good person and a good mother comes before any of the rest of the shit. She may go away on holiday (to trashy spots, but still) often but she barely takes her kids out of the house. The only ‘mems’ they’ll have of their childhood with their awful mother are based around alcohol and cheap entertainment.
My boy is only one granted, but I’ve not taken him away on holiday yet… but we go out pretty much every single day. We go to music classes, and we go swimming, and we go to soft play, and sometimes (often!) we just rug up and stomp about in puddles or see the ducks or find a tractor to watch. I know what I’d rather, and I know what will mean more to my son when he’s older.
That turned into such a rant, sorry 🤣

• Heart

Janewall123

Her latest story she's worded it like she's always responsible for the school run because her dad actively chooses not to do it 😠😠 no hun you're always responsible for the school run cos you left dad and ran off with another man x x

Cthomas491993

I think just she’s really offensive to anyone with a normal life and the majority of her followers? Unless her followers are all also the same as her and get tired after cutting an onion …. She is really out of touch with real life, and her lack of ambition pisses me off! me and my partner have relatively good jobs, with 2 children but we can’t afford continuous clothing hauls or a Jamica holiday! We would rather go out at the weekends with our children … yesterday I got up, went the gym, got my 2 year old ready for nursery, dropped him off, worked my full time job, whilst doing the washing and cleaning in between (I wfh) back to the school run, home to continue to work, cook dinner, a dog walk to the park with the kids.. then cook dinner for me and my husband! Now I’m not saying I’m a super woman, but for me this is normal life, how annoying it must be for all of us that do this, to then see her, eye rolling about doing a load of washing and being able to go bed at 6:30pm… rant over! Sorry!

• Heart

Cthomas491993

Not being funny but if she’s got mince the freezer that went out of date in December …. She clearly doesn’t need to be doing multiple ‘bargain’ shops a week! May be just my family. But we do a weekly shop aldi and home bargains shop every Sunday, use what’s in and go again! So strange

As if she has bought a 3 year old a suction plate. She needs to let the poor boy grow up and stop treating him like a baby!

Bottles, suction plates, feeding him, nappies... he is going to have a MASSIVE shock when he goes to nursery/childcare setting

• Wow
Reactions: 14