Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That story of Rob at the hospital..... he really is a fat lazy slob isn't he. He makes me heave.

As for emergency inductions, they aren't really a thing. If there was an emergency she would have been straight in for a C section. Nowt like being a drama queen.

Reactions: 20

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I really need to message her and ask why she can’t turn the heating on to keep her children warm but she needs a disgusting jumpsuit that’s ‘only £15’. I won’t though, because I need to keep my first row seat to the ongoing car crash. But Slobbo, when you read here, do you want to address this point?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

smiley0309

Came straight here when I saw that. How can you even do that or allow it in the house with your children? My dad has smoked for years and he doesn’t come near my kids without washing his hands and having a mint or chewing, he even stopped smoking in his car and got it valeted so that if I ever need him to, he can transport me and the kids as my partner has the car during the week 😕 this makes me think she must smoke too because idk anyone that could tolerate that if they don’t smoke themselves

Sharkbait

I’m a nanny, so granted they’re not my own kids. But so far today I have done breakfast for two kids and a newborn, got them dressed and visited the park, popped to the shops, home for baking for a party we’re hosting tomorrow, made lunches, put the littlest two down for naps, did arts and crafts with the eldest, got the little two up, had snack, went for a walk, came home, made a soup for tomorrow, made a fish curry for tonight’s dinner, tidied up the house, fed the kids, showered the older two and gave a bottle to the baby. Then I popped to shops to get some ingredients that we need for tomorrow, came home to my own house where I have to cook my own tea, give it a quick tidy and write 400 words for a course I’m on. So Robbo, babe, I am tired. Your day seemed to consist of opening parcels, posting aff links, rolling your eyes and a 6pm bedtime. It’s can’t possibly be that tiring.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Either way maybe if they stopped buying cigarettes/roll ups/weed they may be able to afford a cardigan for their child
Those poor kids. The kids can’t have a warm house or juice that isn’t expired and Slobbo can’t use the oven but chicken man can have his cigs and pool nights and takeaways. Slobbo is shoving the kids in a cold bath in her desperation for them to fuck off to bed at 5pm so she can simper at a fat bully in a vest and pose for boomerangs. It is actually so sad.

• Sad
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Excuse my French.. but yobbo and CM you're an absolute pair of c u n ts!!!

When my son turned 3 he absolutely knew it was his birthday, he was squealing and shouting in delight seeing his gifts all wrapped up in character paper and the decorated room.

No-one has to go over the top but ffs! Can these kids have ANYTHING in life that doesn't involve what they want or THE PUB?

They're not hard up if they keep booking shitty holidays are they?? They are disgusting!

• Heart

underwhelmed1985

This actually upsets me. My kids come first, always. If I didn’t have enough money to do their birthday right I wouldn’t be buying shit clothes for myself. If I could only afford one breakfast, it would be for the kids.
When we were looking at 5k energy bills I was looking at what to cut so the kids would still have good birthdays/Xmas and not have to cut their clubs

she’s awful and I wish her kids had better

• Heart
Reactions: 18

waterfall2021

Just when you think she can stoop any lower… she’s got an ad aff on the tubs she puts her mash in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm officially back to work tomorrow after 6 years off being a stay at home mam.. I've got a fantastic new job with a career to build up on in a private school. With the cost of everything rising, I can't wait to be back working & earning a good wage. With full time hours what fit with my sons school times. I also can't wait to be my own person, with a little life of my own outside the home!

She really needs to get back into the real world, she complains about prices of things why doesn't she up her hours? 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cthomas491993

I’m sorry but she can spend money on a Chinese take away … which ain’t cheap, probably 30 odd quid! But moans about buying an ESSENTIAL school cardigan for her beloved rainbow baby? Can someone shake this girl and help her to re prioritise ?

VeryCherry

Why does she just constantly moan on Instagram about her children? I find it completely bizzare. She hates the school run so much - well do something about it then? Learn to drive? Move closer to school? Get a job and get a childminder to do it?

Hates getting up early for work? Get a new job then!!!

It is not relatable at all it’s just sad. Those kids didn’t ask to be born and to have to be taken to school every day. I can’t abide people who aren’t happy or fulfilled and actively don’t do anything about it.

• Heart

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Oh who’s she fucking kidding with that repost about working part time doesn’t mean you’re part arsed. Her son’s face is now an iPad. Shut up you silly little girl.

• Haha
'Lovely day for it' it's a Remembrance Day service not a fucking day at the beach!!

Title suggestion: 'Bargains' and Affliate links, Chicken Man looks like he truly stinks.

Reactions: 16

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be eating seafood in that gaff if I were you Ivy.. it’s probably defrosted from November 2018

• Haha
  • Sick

Cthomas491993

So for his 3rd birthday … (probably the first one where he may understand what day it is) they’ve been Morrison’s for breakfast, done the school run and are now at a pub… I know my toddler would of liked, soft play, the zoo, farm, trampoline park etc, but oh well! Poor kid

• Sad
  • Angry