Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
To be honest it’s not just insensitive, it’s total stupidity. Me and my partner work full time in good jobs (not to be snobby but 100% earning a lot more than Yobbo and Chicken man) and we wouldn’t dream of booking a holiday for next year yet as we really have no idea how bad this cost of living crisis may get. She’s so immature.
She's just gross, Is she not also going on some expensive cruise next year as well? She's had like 8 holidays if you count her UK breaks this year. Some people can't afford a fraction of that, and she's going on like they wouldn't be able to take the kids away. Bore of Robbo, just remember no amount of tacky holidays will make up for the fact your life is empty & you only care about yourself.

Reactions: 14

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Why is she complaining at being up at 6.30am and “having to work til 8pm” - isn’t this just called “being awake for the day”?

waterfall2021

Many reasons why someone isn't potty training their 3 year old. More to the point, nobody owes anybody an explanation about it either and I'm actually pretty horrified a "nurse" would go down the contrast and compare route. You work 12 hour shifts, you have 5 kids - so is nobody else entitled to struggle, or be tired and is your parenting the gold standard of parenting? Absolutely bang out of order to pass any form of judgement on the subject of potty training. You assume it's that she cannot be arsed, but you don't actually know. To be honest, I would expect a far better attitude regarding something like this from a nurse.
I used my profession as the reason to why I work 12 hour shifts, regardless of what you think I am a ‘nurse’. The degree proves it. In fact I’m a childrens nurse. I’ve seen 100s if not 1000s of 3 year olds over the last 20 years and She absolutely can’t be arsed to potty train her 3 year old. Of course All children are different, children can be autistic, they can have bladder or bowel issues, disabilities. And absolutely they wouldn’t need to be potty trained by that age if that was the case. But as she happily states he’s shit in his nappy, I’d say it’s highly unlikely this child has any of the above.
my parenting is not gold standard whatsoever. But I’d like to think I have standard whereas my child doesn’t sit in a pushchair in a wet nappy in front of an iPad at the age of 3.
Im thinking you might be a friend of Slobbo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Aff linking Ugg boots at £155 a pop (I did not click the link, I just have this random knowledge 😂) but WILL NOT BUY FRESH MEAT. This is car crash TV.
Oh, she’d never spend £155, she just wants you to. So she gets 15p for more mouldy meat

• Haha

havingalookhere

Imagine being on a “holiday” with your little children and sitting on your arse posting links to instagram. Go and at least try to be a good parents

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I lost this thread for a while.
They booked a Haven Bronze caravan, which is the cheapest you can get, yet took themselves on an expensive trip to Jamaica.

I have nothing against people booking what they can afford, however those people generally aren't treating their kids to scraps to allow them to fund their own holidays/needless clothing hauls etc.

Lynx

VIP Member
I doubt Ivy was crying because she didn’t want to leave the ‘holiday’. More likely she saw chicken man without a top on and was traumatised.
She was probably crying as she has to go home to a life of either being at school or being at home. No fun days out, hobbies or activities. I bet going to her dad's seems like a holiday.
Holiday blues surely cannot be associated with a Butlins holiday
(I’m not a Butlins hater just to be clear, But seriously?! 🤣)
No Butlin's blues here! Home ready for bonfire night, a bug family get together and getting ready for school after half term (I didn't take my child out of school for Butlins).

Also I spotted Robbo, Chicken Man and the kids again when away, I'll explain more later, just going out now.

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Modern day beggars these Instagram accounts. Basically posting links to absolutely anything for the 🪙🪙. No different to asking people for their money on the streets imo.
Embarrassing and pretty shameful really...
No amount of cringey boomerangs and pointless quotes hide the fact that all she's actually doing is begging!! just in a different way. 🧢,🙏,,🪙

Reactions: 13
Nevermind slobbo hun Mase will be in bed in half an hour and you and chicken man can snort cheap wine out of each others cleavages

• Haha
  • Sick

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Of course Mason wants his tablet. He has it when he’s eating, when he’s on the bus, when he’s on the sofa, when he’s in the buggy. No need to give it the biggun with the ‘gasp not at bedtime’ routine Slobbo, you’re not some model parent.

• Sad

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
What is she wearing the blazer for though?

The school run? Hunting down yellow sticker bargains? Sitting on the sofa making boomerangs of her enormous spoon face?

• Haha
Why does it not surprise me that she gets food from too good to go.... she would be best of leaving it for those who actually rely on those magic bags but no, her and CM are just so fucking greedy