Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that Ivy also had hers on in some pics on the holiday, I hope she’s not passing on her disordered habits.
She’s made more than one comment in the last few days about Ivy being “so slight” and “so small” so it would seem as though she is passing them on

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It bugs me so much when she calls her kids ‘the babies’! Neither of them are a baby, idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but no amount of cheap all inclusive holidays would make me put up with curling up next to that sweaty boneless banquet of a man every night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I can’t cope with the endless “this time XX weeks ago” posts referencing her holiday & the countdown to the next one. The ad/aff links she’s banging out for no reason are obvs the start of her payment plan for her Cruise. duck off Robyn :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Sorry but no amount of cheap all inclusive holidays would make me put up with curling up next to that sweaty boneless banquet of a man every night.
BONELESS BANQUET 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hvent they just been to Benidorm where it was SOOOOO HAAWWTTT and the ‘babies’ somehow lived?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BONELESS BANQUET 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hvent they just been to Benidorm where it was SOOOOO HAAWWTTT and the ‘babies’ somehow lived?
Weird how they survived in Spanish 35 degree heat but at home they need fans, curtains closed, pre-made pasta salad and 67 litres of juice

And she was measuring how tanned Masey had got so far 😂 but in England he must STAY INSIDE!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Weird how they survived in Spanish 35 degree heat but at home they need fans, curtains closed, pre-made pasta salad and 67 litres of juice

And she was measuring how tanned Masey had got so far 😂 but in England he must STAY INSIDE!!!!
She’s a whole new level of thick

Reactions: 5

haha yeah makes no sense does it?

doesn’t need an education for her future as a browbeaten housewife and part time Wetherspoons microwaver
yeah to be fair, the summer holidays up there started last week for some reason.

Reactions: 5
Leicestershire kids broke up on 8th July. Their school holidays are always one or two weeks out from the rest of the country

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I can cope with 300 days of holiday countdown, aff links for £5 boohoo dresses and those biker shorts and fox tan every day. At least once the school is back we’ll get the infamous school run posts to break it up.

Reactions: 11
300 days is just shy of a year. I cant imagine losing out on so much living in that time pining for another holiday. Its painful and depressing and deeply sad that someone whos just turned 30 has so little going on they are living like that.

Reactions: 10
So, how did the bairns cope in the sun then in Spain? They have a paddling pool at home etc. just an excuse to go to the air conditioned club!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.