Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t cope that she’s took the kids the ‘club’ cus it’s cool.. so she can have a wine… she normally posts that there in bed for 3pm! Dick head

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also shows how disordered she is if she literally can’t remove her Apple Watch to enjoy lying around in the sunshine in case she misses tracking her steps for a few days 🙄
I don’t think she keeps the watch on for tracking step count…she does it purely for that teenage moment of showing off the tan line!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she keeps the watch on for tracking step count…she does it purely for that teenage moment of showing off the tan line!
And so she can keep an eye on her Instagram for all the hundreds of messages she gets asking her where to get the most basic items known to man….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s really ramping up the aff links lately isn’t she? I wish Instagram would do something about this, it’s just an excuse for these lazy work shy scrounges to sit on their arses all day.

Reactions: 6
She’s got tit tape on to go to the working mens club 😐 Pretty sure the kids would rather stay in the paddling pool.

EVERY other post is a bloody aff link or 'had so many messages about this' it's literally so transparent! Drink your wine at the social club and bore off will you!

Reactions: 9
A social club? Like a working man's club? I didn't know females went into those alone 😳 although my knowledge of them stretches to phoenix nights and that's about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Through a closed window to boot....during a heatwave. Seems legit
Good point, I didn’t realise the window was closed! What a strange thing to make up, but then again she’s just the biggest weirdo ever anyway

Good point, I didn’t realise the window was closed! What a strange thing to make up, but then again she’s just the biggest weirdo ever anyway
Guessing Rob broke Robbo’s strict heatwave protocol and opened the window for 5 seconds - he’s sooo wild and crazy

• Haha
Considering how much of a “world traveler” she is and how much she bleats on constantly about liiivvvving for the summer and holidays and tans etc she’s really not coping with the heat at all 😂 Or is just that she’s so devoid of any personality that she just copies whatever anyone else is posting about? 🤔

Reactions: 9
So, they've booked a cruise for 300 days away (now 299). 🙄 I'm expecting her to start shopping for it and #aff ing links within the next 2 weeks, the sad cow that she is! 😑 😂

Ahhhh she’s back to calorie counting but then pretending she accepts her body and #balance. It’s nice to have things back to normal.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.