Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was defo 25-29 degrees when you were there Yobbo. That's why people in the backgrounds of your photos had their coats on. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just not the brightest button in the box is she. The other influenzas who do their stupid aff links hide where the clothes are from, otherwise people just won’t click on them.

Reactions: 5
Fkn hell I feel like I’m watching bast**rd QVC watching the never ending affiliate stories

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know, I can't say I often put clothes on and think 'this is difficult'.

With the exception of my sports bra. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Correct me if I’m wrong here but surely her 30th is more of a celebratory like stone that his 37th birthday?! I don’t get the flashing the cash for s cruise for his birthday and she settled for a postponed crappy Bulgaria trip to watch kids entertainment and chicken man perving. Maybe me but seems something is a miss.
52DBEA54-EB89-4A90-8E97-AB7E28B58160.png
E4CEFD91-DA25-4D3F-96D4-A4829A9666AF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Good Lord is she sponsored by Tui all inclusive? Do they do payment plans? That cruise is around £1500 per person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me, we have 334 days of her banging about this holiday now. Strap in guys

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look another (childfree) holiday for the laziest workshy moaner in all the land. They need it so much, its so deserved, its going to be the best 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t help but think it’ll be really naff, just because of her benchmark for what’s decent. They’ve definitely used a credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good Lord is she sponsored by Tui all inclusive? Do they do payment plans? That cruise is around £1500 per person.
You usually pay a deposit and then pay monthly, with the final payment due something like 12 weeks before you travel.

I don't get it though... seems they qualify to shop in these community discount shops which are to help those on a low income, but they can also afford at least £3,000 on a cruise.

I know they come across quite frugal but something doesn't sit right with me. Like I said before, it seems that they don't send Mason to nursery, the kids do no after school clubs, they have one day out a year and miss out on a lot so their parents can go abroad. I know they have a cheap Haven break and Butlins holiday, book at the right time and you can get them for £79 for a family of four.

Most parents I know do the big holidays with the kids and then if the parents go away child free it will be one or maybe two nights away in the UK.

I just think their priorities are off. It's almost of she's trying to prove to her ex-husband that she can still afford the nice holidays even though she's no longer with him.

Reactions: 16
Again another insult for those of us that work full time and can barely afford one family holiday a year. 4 hours a week slobbo can go on all these holidays , how the hell does she afford it. Like seriously? Same with all these clothing hauls she literally buys a new item of clothing everyday

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.