Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many lol things today.
1) they’re going BACK to Benidorm. Like she literally only ever goes to two places and never leaves the resort. But likes to say how she loves travelling. Nothing wrong with revisiting your favourite place but stop trying to ham it up as a part of an amazing year spent seeing sights and new cultures 😂

2) being so shocked at going to the park before school. Can you guys actuallyyyy imagine

3) having to google “the first day of summer”. Guess summer solstice just passed her by

4) saying she wants summer to last forever with a 15 degrees C stamp on it 😂🥵🥵
Don’t you remember Benny the first time round and her gaslighting ‘it’s SO hot. Can’t believe how NICE it is here. The HOT sun on your face is SO good. Just SO hot here’. Apple weather would go on to reveal it was approximately 12 degrees.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
7ADE15D5-0149-4A1F-A67D-F691300929A0.png

How, in any stretch of the imagination is this a busy day? School sports day lasts about two hours and involves sitting on your arse watching Ivy run around. Park/picnic is the same thing and again involves sitting on your arse. She doesn’t drive so the tip run would have been done with chicken man and just involves carrying a few bits of rubbish. And hasn’t she been ‘gardening’ for weeks now. Honestly she’s delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1362477
How, in any stretch of the imagination is this a busy day? School sports day lasts about two hours and involves sitting on your arse watching Ivy run around. Park/picnic is the same thing and again involves sitting on your arse. She doesn’t drive so the tip run would have been done with chicken man and just involves carrying a few bits of rubbish. And hasn’t she been ‘gardening’ for weeks now. Honestly she’s delusional.
And for such a lovely day, she looks miserable as sin!

Reactions: 3
I have always wondered what makes something "easy to wear". Clothes that are easy to wear and perfume that is easy to wear. I don't particularly find it difficult to put either on. She's wearing some hideous stuff lately though, but then she's also sleeping with something quite hideous. Good to see the flora tubs are alive and well. Imagine being a guest for sunday lunch and the sides are in margarine tubs. I would eye-roll but she seems to have allocated the entire quota for the UK to herself whilst resenting every single moment that her longed-for children are awake.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will admit when I popped the recycling out the other day I did linger over the Flora tub for a minute and think “eee this is a decent tub” before realising I was having a Robbo moment 😳😂
I own pans, roasting dishes, serving bowls and Tupperware though so off it went.

It bugs me how they seem to think any calibre of trip abroad is superior to doing anything in England. Unfortunately both mine and my husband’s 30ths were in full lockdown, but as part of the celebrations I’m sure we would have done a luxe hotel in Manchester, or a spa break, or a romantic one up in the Lakes. Less travel but way nicer. I’m less familiar with Newcastle but they could 100% have done something romantic and celebratory up there - off the top of my head there’s Malmaison on the quayside. And with the effort a 30th deserves a bit of Googling would surely turn up all sorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will admit when I popped the recycling out the other day I did linger over the Flora tub for a minute and think “eee this is a decent tub” before realising I was having a Robbo moment 😳😂
I own pans, roasting dishes, serving bowls and Tupperware though so off it went.

It bugs me how they seem to think any calibre of trip abroad is superior to doing anything in England. Unfortunately both mine and my husband’s 30ths were in full lockdown, but as part of the celebrations I’m sure we would have done a luxe hotel in Manchester, or a spa break, or a romantic one up in the Lakes. Less travel but way nicer. I’m less familiar with Newcastle but they could 100% have done something romantic and celebratory up there - off the top of my head there’s Malmaison on the quayside. And with the effort a 30th deserves a bit of Googling would surely turn up all sorts.
I honestly, hand on heart would rather go to 100 places in the UK before Benidorm. Robbo’s just that typical Facebook bragger who like to ham up the heat, how much she loves travel, how she loves to stay in nice hotels. We and everyone who follows her knows it’s bullshit and just her way of filling her empty life.

Reactions: 9
I honestly, hand on heart would rather go to 100 places in the UK before Benidorm. Robbo’s just that typical Facebook bragger who like to ham up the heat, how much she loves travel, how she loves to stay in nice hotels. We and everyone who follows her knows it’s bullshit and just her way of filling her empty life.
Same. They’d have to pay me to set foot into Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely agree, she stays in such shitholes in the cheapest of cheap areas.

Reactions: 3
I remember she had one miscarriage (with vest man) but I don’t know about the other two (as ivy is older than three isn’t she?).

I have those scraggy hairs and have had no kids, it's just the bloody new hair growing through. Does she honestly think after nearly three years that's regrowth from pregnancy!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My hair loss after my miscarriage was intense. God knows what it would have been like if I managed to get to full term 😵‍ however I just deal with it and don’t feel the need to put it all over the internet for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bit weird that she’s brought that up when her youngest is more than 2 now. Just looking for attention.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.