Being Robbo #8 Robbo’s Dirty Thirty, will Chicken Man wear a shirt-y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ritchie must be bleeding child support bless him
Definitely. I also believe Ritchies maintenance payments for Ivy pay for their holidays too.

They are so vile. Ritchie should also ask Yobbo where his payments go, especially when she refuses to pay full price for her own daughters milk yet is booking up cruises to America for herself and Slobbo. Such a selfish b****.

Reactions: 10
You usually pay a deposit and then pay monthly, with the final payment due something like 12 weeks before you travel.

I don't get it though... seems they qualify to shop in these community discount shops which are to help those on a low income, but they can also afford at least £3,000 on a cruise.

I know they come across quite frugal but something doesn't sit right with me. Like I said before, it seems that they don't send Mason to nursery, the kids do no after school clubs, they have one day out a year and miss out on a lot so their parents can go abroad. I know they have a cheap Haven break and Butlins holiday, book at the right time and you can get them for £79 for a family of four.

Most parents I know do the big holidays with the kids and then if the parents go away child free it will be one or maybe two nights away in the UK.

I just think their priorities are off. It's almost of she's trying to prove to her ex-husband that she can still afford the nice holidays even though she's no longer with him.
I'm not defending her at all but the company shop where she shops is like a blue light card sort of place. My ex was a prison officer and had a membership there through work. I don't know how they have a card with both working in spoons.

Reactions: 7
If you’re wondering whether Yobbo is having one of her famous non stop busy days, she’s boiling potatoes and taking boomerangs of it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not defending her at all but the company shop where she shops is like a blue light card sort of place. My ex was a prison officer and had a membership there through work. I don't know how they have a card with both working in spoons.
Someone is sharing their discount with her I imagine. I have a Blue Light Card. The discounts for travelling aren’t amazing. Least not the ones I’ve found anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Posting she's crying about bowelbabe then continuing to moan about the pointless things in her life, god she's unbearable. Also making everything about herself, she's really needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 12
Did she just announce to a bunch of strangers that Ivy's dad had a diagnosis last year?! Not her news to share!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s attention seeking. Has it really ‘shook Ivy’s entire world’? She’s 5. She wont understand, and secondly, why tell her anyway? I imagine Yobbo leaving Richie for a pensioner beater shook Ivy’s world more.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like she has removed the post re Richie.
TBF, kids can be very receptive. She could be aware her dad is sick if he is looking different from treatment/unable to see her as much if he is unwell/going through specific treatment but hopefully they are able to shield her as much as possible

Reactions: 5
I can still see the post about Ritchie.

The bowelbabe news is very sad. But she's been 'crying her eyes out' about it. Someone she doesn't personally know. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I can still see the post about Ritchie.

The bowelbabe news is very sad. But she's been 'crying her eyes out' about it. Someone she doesn't personally know. 🤔
Yea it’s still there. She’s a grief bleep, anything for a bit more attention. It’s very sad, absolutely, and shedding a tear wouldn’t be out of the way, but crying her eyes out, enough to (apparently) have puffy eyes. Have a word. And the bleeping audacity of the witch linking it to her ex… once you’ve fucked someone else behind his back and left him, taking his daughter with you, don’t have the front to pretend you give a tit about him. She’s repulsive.

Reactions: 28
once you’ve fucked someone else behind his back and left him, taking his daughter with you, don’t have the front to pretend you give a tit about him. She’s repulsive.
I’ve never agreed with a tattle post as much as I do this one! She’s got a bleeping nerve.

Reactions: 11
Flipping the photo in the car AGAIN to make it look like she drives just reminding me of her post a while back 'ugh but the price of petrol guyzzz ' when she's never filled up a tank in her life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s actually the saddest dullest woman I’ve ever come across! Needs to change her name to Being_saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s going on about clothes which are ‘easy’ to ‘throw on’ again 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.