Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww some nice pictures posted of the wedding. Was going to comment that she’s purposely not posting pictures of herself to avoid any negativity?

Also sensing the sisters are not as close now?? maybe wrong here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Aww some nice pictures posted of the wedding. Was going to comment that she’s purposely not posting pictures of herself to avoid any negativity?

Also sensing the sisters are not as close now?? maybe wrong here?
They had a big falling out when yobbo left Rob for chicken man. Zoe publicly slagged her off on her IG.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t see why a 2 year old has the need for a dummy to be clipped to him like that.. very weird
If he stops being a baby then Yobbo’s post partum journey will come to an end. This cannot be allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen the insta story of her ‘playing’ the piano and she cheers at the end with her arms up like a football hooligan? 😂

Reactions: 2
The sister's husband said thanks for coming (to the wedding). Surely there hadn't been a doubt. You thank elderly aunts etc for coming not sisters surely.

Reactions: 1
This actually made me sad and sums yobbo up completely. Ivy being picked up and danced with, looking happy and loved by her auntie and uncle. Yobbo and CM, back to her with Mase. There is literally no footage of
Yobbo from the day. Speaks volumes……

oh and she still
Didn’t take her bloody fit bit off 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s now posted screenshots of texts as ‘evidence’ she was dancing and having fun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few things about that wedding -
1. Robyn definitely used that picture because her sister looked much better on her day that Yobbo did on hers.
2. CM was definitely in a t-shirt- see below.
3. The bleeping Audis - why? My husband and I took a daft picture with my husbands friends car, but it is a £60,000+ sports car and he is very precious about it 😂 it wasn't serious and we only took it to wind his friend up.
4. For a bLeNdEd family there was no sight of Robs kids - I can't imagine not inviting step kids to a family event like that.
5. Yobbo looks raging because her sister got married and she knows her engagement is all for show, CM is in a tshirt, she needs to interact with her kids and so on.
I just cannot fathom wearing a t-shirt to a wedding! Its just so grubby and chavvy. If I was Robbo I would be mortified but I suppose seeing as everyone there knows she shagged that sweaty pig behind her husbands back I guess shame isn't something she feels.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since she's apparently under the care of a consultant due to her migraines surely she would have been advised (and she should know anyway) that drinking alcohol like wine all the time can be a massive trigger at setting them off. Really is hard to feel sympathetic for her given these things.

Reactions: 9
Since she's apparently under the care of a consultant due to her migraines surely she would have been advised (and she should know anyway) that drinking alcohol like wine all the time can be a massive trigger at setting them off. Really is hard to feel sympathetic for her given these things.
Don’t you get the same advice for drinking coffee? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.