Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving an Audi seems to be her sister’s personality trait. Odd family.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few things about that wedding -
1. Robyn definitely used that picture because her sister looked much better on her day that Yobbo did on hers.
2. CM was definitely in a t-shirt- see below.
3. The bleeping Audis - why? My husband and I took a daft picture with my husbands friends car, but it is a £60,000+ sports car and he is very precious about it 😂 it wasn't serious and we only took it to wind his friend up.
4. For a bLeNdEd family there was no sight of Robs kids - I can't imagine not inviting step kids to a family event like that.
5. Yobbo looks raging because her sister got married and she knows her engagement is all for show, CM is in a tshirt, she needs to interact with her kids and so on.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
1. Robyn definitely used that picture because her sister looked much better on her day that Yobbo did on hers.
3. The bleeping Audis - why? My husband and I took a daft picture with my husbands friends car, but it is a £60,000+ sports car and he is very precious about it 😂 it wasn't serious and we only took it to wind his friend up.
4. For a bLeNdEd family there was no sight of Robs kids - I can't imagine not inviting step kids to a family event like that.
5. Yobbo looks raging because her sister got married and she knows her engagement is all for show, CM is in a tshirt, she needs to interact with her kids and so on.
I forgot they are engaged! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her sister’s whole Instagram is about her car. I said before how weird it is and now they’ve just topped that 😂😂 it’s just so weird when it’s a relatively average car on finance 😅 I reckon her and her new husband met at an Audi lovers club

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s actually wearing an adidas tshirt to the night do 🤣🤣 Ok, if you don’t want to stay suited and booted all day fair enough but at least change into something smart/casual. If that was my partner I would be so mortified and embarrassed by him.
I can only imagine the absolute chavfest that will be Yobbo’s wedding, if they make it that far.

Reactions: 14
Her sister’s whole Instagram is about her car. I said before how weird it is and now they’ve just topped that 😂😂 it’s just so weird when it’s a relatively average car on finance 😅 I reckon her and her new husband met at an Audi lovers club
It is incredibly bizzare.

He’s actually wearing an adidas tshirt to the night do 🤣🤣 Ok, if you don’t want to stay suited and booted all day fair enough but at least change into something smart/casual. If that was my partner I would be so mortified and embarrassed by him.
I can only imagine the absolute chavfest that will be Yobbo’s wedding, if they make it that far.
My own children changed from a kilt in to little shirts and jeans (not as this wedding obviously). My toddler had more class.

Reactions: 6
Nah as if he wore a adidas tshirt to his future sister in laws wedding, I can not 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This actually made me sad and sums yobbo up completely. Ivy being picked up and danced with, looking happy and loved by her auntie and uncle. Yobbo and CM, back to her with Mase. There is literally no footage of
Yobbo from the day. Speaks volumes……

oh and she still
Didn’t take her bloody fit bit off 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The groom looks about 15 😳

• Haha
This actually made me sad and sums yobbo up completely. Ivy being picked up and danced with, looking happy and loved by her auntie and uncle. Yobbo and CM, back to her with Mase. There is literally no footage of

oh and she still
Hahahaha. CM is so fat he can’t even bend at the waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is said. It looks like Ivy has a lovely relationship with her auntie and uncle though. There was an earlier video and Ivy is holding her aunties hand whilst she is getting ready which I thought was sweet. Yobbo and her large chin was just sat there looking vacant

oh and she still

Reactions: 4
I agree completely. However bizarre the sister and wedding was you can’t fake a lovely relationship like that. Ivy’s auntie and uncle genuinely seem to care about her which is so lovely to see. Like you say - really sad yobbo is there with her vacant expression. Everything aside it’s ivy I feel for.

So apparently they did meet via their Audis, I am part of an Audi group on FB and Zoe posted the pic of them with the cars saying Thanks to Audi for bringing us together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.