Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She avoids airplane toilets like the plague and yet she voluntarily goes in for sex with chicken man. Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Byewiggy

VIP Member
'I deserve a break & no one will make me feel bad' from the laziest, most entitled whiner there ever was 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

piebarm

There we go - she’s been reading Tattle. She’s made out that she’s been sent this via Instagram but it’s because she’s embarrassed to say she reads her own tattle thread.
Robyn, you don’t seem to have a relationship with your mum or any other influential female, as you were growing up so as a woman in her 40s, please allow me this opportunity to talk to you.
You’re not a bad person. I think you’re pretty harmless but you have such low standards that it’s frightening. There’s nothing wrong with working funny jobs with funny hours when your children are small. I did it! I cleaned offices at night for years because it fit around our childcare. It’s crap. It’s mundane. But that doesn’t mean to say that every aspect of your life has to be mundane! It’s actually a shame seeing how much your life has deteriorated. There’s a reason. One common denominator. Get rid of that vile man.

Reactions: 22
So lovely of her to be preaching about how much SHE needs this holiday as SHE'S had such a horrific start of the year having the flu. Whilst her ex husband literally has cancer.....

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Fanaff

VIP Member
Mason always has mummy and daddy time, as Chicken Mans kids aren’t there full time and Ivy goes to her dads. But she chooses to moan about his early wake ups/being ill/his eating etc etc so she’s just trying to justify this break and make out they are doing it for him. When really it’s for her and CM.

Reactions: 19

piebarm

If her post was in reference to Ritchie she really ought to be ashamed! Don't use his illness as instagram fodder for sympathy to gain the 'I hope all is ok?' messages. Fucking shameful behaviour.
Here’s my theory: her post was actually about Ritchie because she enjoys the attention of people messaging her to say they hope she’s okay. She then did her nightly read of tattle and saw it didn’t go down well, so uploaded a story containing her dead grandad who - if you scroll to her post dated 28th February 2021 - died this year. Hence why her sister zoe hasn’t posted anything.
Robyn is the epitome of a tramp.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

ohdoris

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the obligatory twin selfie with how much in love they are & how they are happier that any other couple in the world ever. We usually get one of them every holiday don’t we.
Also, am I just a massive control / organisation freak, or how do you “forget” you’re in work at 430am on the morning you go on holiday when you’ve literally been banging on about it & calorie counting for it, for the last 6 months. Or is this another one of those “crazy” personality traits of these “wacky” Insta Hun Mums “I’m such a bad mother lolz” pisses me off !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

#ad#aff

VIP Member
They live in the same house, surely she would have noticed him cooking and eating the chicken last night, so hardly a huge surprise was it?! 🙄🥱
Tbf he looks like the kind of man who’s always clutching some food item in his dirty greasy chubbers so she probably zones it out. It’s top level hilarious how she left her husband for Lord of the Vests and she fucking despises him

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
As if her sister and her new husband went as far as having their cars in their wedding pictures 😂😂😂

‘we drive Audi’s you know’

• Haha
  • Wow

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’s like that meme about girls going to Mexico for a week and spending the other 51 weeks of the year saying #takemeback #luxurytravel #wanderlust

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Byewiggy

VIP Member
'Sending love to those who can't concieve' But please just ignore me whilst moan about my own children's existence every fucking day. She's an actual idiot.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Let’s move on guys, some of us don’t have kids so aren’t privy to such exciting details of when you have to stop scraping shit off their arses 😂

can’t wait for robbo’s yellow sticker shopping spree!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Love this poetic and beautiful spin she’s trying to put on their kids all having different mums and dads 😂😂

View attachment 1059210
They won't remember any of it at such a young age! Don't try and pretend it's anything other than what it is - a piss up for you and the chubby smelly dickhead in a vest

How about you do this with the kids when they're an age they WILL remember?? It will never happen because you will have to pay for them 🙄

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
What you mean the first thing you think when you’re woken from a fever induced nightmare isn’t to grab your phone to photo it for the gram??
attention seeking whore (her not you)
I’ve never been called a whore on tattle before, I thought it was finally my moment 🥺

love her latest story about how CHILDREN NEED YOUR PRESENCE NOT PRESENTS… as she adds another slaggy outfit to her Nastygal basket and Mase sits in the corner squeezed into one of Olivia’s newborn dresses.

• Haha