Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Happyholly

VIP Member
That’s correct, I followed her back in those days. Didn’t realise she had a thread on here! I unfollowed her a long time ago, what happened with the ex husband does anyone know?
She cheated with that grotesque vest wearer and ripped their family apart. She then took the new man on the holiday that had been planned for her husbands birthday and to ice that cherry announced the relationship on his birthday. Her sister then kicked off in the comments. Fast forward to now she has two children whose very existence she mostly can't stand, a man who won't wash or dress himself and migraine every other day.

hol20x

VIP Member
She cheated with that grotesque vest wearer and ripped their family apart. She then took the new man on the holiday that had been planned for her husbands birthday and to ice that cherry announced the relationship on his birthday. Her sister then kicked off in the comments. Fast forward to now she has two children whose very existence she mostly can't stand, a man who won't wash or dress himself and migraine every other day.
No way! The ex husband always seemed really boring but no one deserves that. The new man reminds me of Al from Toy Story 2.

D7646D63-6806-44B6-84B8-3E0A294DF7E9.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks