Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like they've dragged a woman in off the street and plied him with drink, then made him dance around the kitchen 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Billy bear is back on the party platter. Next to the yellow sticker tit 🤣🤣 sisters use of language is disgusting. Yobbo is on the vino.

I suspect this will be the reoccurring summery of the whole event 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’ll wear them Ozweego’s she never takes off her feet to the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FF85CF2D-1616-4FE6-8EF6-13BF2DDFE9AD.jpeg

chicken man is in a t shirt! Classy as always.
And Mason with a dummy a few stories later 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This comes across a tad bitchy. I’m sure she has nicer photos of her from the day.
Was literally thinking this! Of all the pictures to post of your sister after saying she looked beautiful on her wedding day 😒

Reactions: 3
This comes across a tad bitchy. I’m sure she has nicer photos of her from the day.
She’d probably say it’s just her family’s qUiRkY attitude & sense of humour that we just wouldn’t get 🤪 such laaadzzzz behaviour downing cheap prosecco

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As if her sister and her new husband went as far as having their cars in their wedding pictures 😂😂😂

‘we drive Audi’s you know’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The wedding photo with the cars is so bad it's hilarious. 😂

I don't think that's chicken man in the pyramid.

Reactions: 3
The wedding photo with the cars is so bad it's hilarious. 😂

I don't think that's chicken man in the pyramid.
How embarrassing. That could only be very slightly acceptable if you had some sort of rare classic car. They’ve both got basic witch Audis probably on finance.

Yobbo looks really moody in all the parts of that video.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.