Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you get the same advice for drinking coffee? 🤷🏼‍♀️
yeah, and cheese, chocolate, orange - there’s a fair bit that can be triggering.
I just get on with it and don’t feel the need to seek attention about something that’s fairly common.

Reactions: 4
Since she's apparently under the care of a consultant due to her migraines surely she would have been advised (and she should know anyway) that drinking alcohol like wine all the time can be a massive trigger at setting them off. Really is hard to feel sympathetic for her given these things.
Yep! My husband gets cluster headaches and noticed they get ALOT worse with alcohol so he's simply gone tee total except for the odd beer about once a year...
Robbo can't possibly do that though. What would she do with herself of an evening!?

Reactions: 5
Don’t you get the same advice for drinking coffee? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes lots of things can be potential triggers, but we all know alcohol gives most people a headache the day after as it's a diuretic, so for someone who is meant to have serious migraine attacks its suprises me she is casually drinking the night before & then moaning she has one.

Last edited:
Not read a robbo thread for some time but I didn’t know they were 3 hours away from her ex. Did she move away from him or has he moved away?

Reactions: 3
Not read a robbo thread for some time but I didn’t know they were 3 hours away from her ex. Did she move away from him or has he moved away?
I think her and her ex both moved there for his job and then she found her massively important spoons role and romance. This stopped her moving back near her family when they split and then Richie moved back to where he was from (or round about there).

Yes lots of things can be potential triggers, but we all know alcohol gives most people a headache the day after as it's a diuretic, so for someone who is meant to have serious migraine attacks its suprises me she is casually drinking the night before & then moaning she has one.
wants wine after her debilitating migraine yesterday 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She gives up trying to teach her 4 year old how to plait 🤦🏼‍♀️ As if she’s going to be able to do it herself!

Reactions: 6
WHYYYYYY does she insist on taking her small children to wildly inappropriate places? Why is a two year old casually in the pub at 8:30 on a Saturday night?! It’s not the 80’s Robbo, get a bloody babysitter if you can’t stay away from the pub for an evening!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
WHYYYYYY does she insist on taking her small children to wildly inappropriate places? Why is a two year old casually in the pub at 8:30 on a Saturday night?! It’s not the 80’s Robbo, get a bloody babysitter if you can’t stay away from the pub for an evening!
It’s just awful :(

Reactions: 3
Is he happy for his picture to be shared on her insta again, he seemed to have gone a bit shy for a while?😂

I’m nitpicking, isn’t spaghetti pasta?? 😜
You would think she would know this seeing as though she works in such a high end food establishment 👀👀

• Haha
And it's the only place she takes them!

She quote clearly got herself dressed up for the pub - hair, makeup, dress, tights etc - and he looks like he's just rolled out of bed.

They are white trash.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.