Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly sorry but such a crappy hen do. And secondly her family’s vacant stares are the scariest thing I’ve seen this Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it very telling that her sister hasn’t posted a single picture of Yobbo on her stories from her hen/stag do. All she has done is repost Yobbo’s boomerang if the go karts.

Also, she went back up north for the hen weekend and still found herself drinking in a Wetherspoons 😂😂
Notice how tubster had filled up his plate first without care for anyone else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure you're not the last priority when you're spending stupid money on holidays to Jamaica and tons of tacky clothes from Boohoo and your kids are left with £9.50 hols and tatty hand-me-downs.

Reactions: 8
Blaming her kids because she’s a grubby unwashed chav. The audacity.

Reactions: 4
Exhausted from a busy weekend watching her sisters hen do?! Is she on another planet?!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s such a hero for being KNACKERED but still finding the strength to make a curry. Meanwhile, normal people who work a full time week are knackered but onto their next full day of work.

Reactions: 8
Is it me (or maybe it’s the filters she uses !) but even the bathroom and hob look as grotty as her….!!!

She’s changed the cover photo of that reel in her pants on her grid - it was defo showing her underwear as the cover photo and now it’s not

How much time does this lady spend searching for inspirational quotes on social media to make a statement?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to watch the train wreck this weekend. Take a shot every time Yobbo is a catfish, every time her and Rob look related and for every smile without teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.