Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she forgetting Mason in Ivy’s clothes and using pink baby bottles? She really is that thick 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
There we go - she’s been reading Tattle. She’s made out that she’s been sent this via Instagram but it’s because she’s embarrassed to say she reads her own tattle thread.
Robyn, you don’t seem to have a relationship with your mum or any other influential female, as you were growing up so as a woman in her 40s, please allow me this opportunity to talk to you.
You’re not a bad person. I think you’re pretty harmless but you have such low standards that it’s frightening. There’s nothing wrong with working funny jobs with funny hours when your children are small. I did it! I cleaned offices at night for years because it fit around our childcare. It’s crap. It’s mundane. But that doesn’t mean to say that every aspect of your life has to be mundane! It’s actually a shame seeing how much your life has deteriorated. There’s a reason. One common denominator. Get rid of that vile man.

Reactions: 22
Awe bless her , she's so addicted to this this tattle thread...😂 so obvious .... That's why we've been treated to 160 million eye rolls today 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Don't worry yobbo, yours is one of the smaller threads on here because you're a boring, scabby, cow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So spenny wine for and cheap as possible food for the whole family.
Endless new clothes for her and Masy gets Ivy's cast offs. Nothing wrong with second hand but he doesn't get anything new.
This seems to be a thing, I watched a “yellow sticker raiders” stories last night, crying poverty, queued up for 45mins to wait for the reduced meat in asda & then showed herself with a packet of cigarettes on her stories …. go without the fags love & then you won’t be scrapping for reduced Beef in Asda !!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Think I know who you are referring to, wish there was a thread on her as she really boils my piss. Pleads poverty on the regular yet always has money for fags and takeouts. Forever slagging off her partner who seems to work all the hours god sends. Forever falling out with people. Constantly moaning about her kids behaviour, then out the next breathe slagging off how her in-laws won’t have the children because of said behaviour…. Truely awful about her dog this morning, yet the dog messing and peeing in the house could be a sign of stress, anxiety or possibly illness. Won’t take it to the vets though 😢 I had to unfollow this morning as she has been winding me up for some time

This seems to be a thing, I watched a “yellow sticker raiders” stories last night, crying poverty, queued up for 45mins to wait for the reduced meat in asda & then showed herself with a packet of cigarettes on her stories …. go without the fags love & then you won’t be scrapping for reduced Beef in Asda !!

Reactions: 8
I've honestly never know anyone moan constantly about their kids & so publicly at that. Her favourite times are always when her children are not with her!? Totally understand the need for a break with kids but she honestly shouldn't have bothered having any when she's only really bothered about the next time she's not looking after them, she's basically being a mum just for the sake it.

Reactions: 6
I've honestly never know anyone moan constantly about their kids & so publicly at that. Her favourite times are always when her children are not with her!? Totally understand the need for a break with kids but she honestly shouldn't have bothered having any when she's only really bothered about the next time she's not looking after them, she's basically being a mum just for the sake it.
It must be a painful kick in the teeth for those who still follow her from the IVF days, who long for a child of their own.

I find it very telling that her sister hasn’t posted a single picture of Yobbo on her stories from her hen/stag do. All she has done is repost Yobbo’s boomerang if the go karts.

Also, she went back up north for the hen weekend and still found herself drinking in a Wetherspoons 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She didn’t do it. She said she’s ‘terrified of karting’. Is this girl capable of doing any single thing without a man in the driving seat (quite literally in this case)? She’s dull as duck. No wonder her sister hasn’t posted her, she sat on the sidelines instagramming some biscuits.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Billy Bear ham but there’s a time and a place for it as an adult…like on my sofa, in my pjs, reliving my childhood.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.