Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So spenny wine for and cheap as possible food for the whole family.
Endless new clothes for her and Masy gets Ivy's cast offs. Nothing wrong with second hand but he doesn't get anything new.

Reactions: 12
She's disgusting. If you can afford £20 bottles of wine to drink just because, you can afford to leave the yellow sticker food on the shelf for others!

Reactions: 13
Moans when her kids won’t nap… gets home from her one hour shift to the kids in bed.. still moans

Reactions: 6
She's disgusting. If you can afford £20 bottles of wine to drink just because, you can afford to leave the yellow sticker food on the shelf for others!
It drives me mad! Constantly buying herself clothes and wine and then clearing the shelves of any yellow sticker. It’s the sheer amount of stuff she buys! Pick up the odd thing yeah but it’s like they clear the whole discount area. It’s just greed!

The boomerangs with the eyes are so infuriating. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again- I can’t believe how much she’s changed since I first followed her. She’s just grotty these days 😂 guaranteed she’s wanting to go on the school run with her new dress on try and attract a new man since it seems Chicken mans days are numbered 😂😂

The boomerangs with the eyes are so infuriating. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again- I can’t believe how much she’s changed since I first followed her. She’s just grotty these days 😂 guaranteed she’s wanting to go on the school run with her new dress on try and attract a new man since it seems Chicken mans days are numbered 😂😂
I bet she's secretly online dating! She'll be off with the rising grub (Jordan) given half the chance

Reactions: 5
I don't know why she is asking for recommendations for false eyelashes that won't bump her glasses. The glasses are always at the end of her nose anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is that underwear to clothing video all about?! That outfit is hideous too. You aren’t influencing anyone wearing that shite!

• Haha
I know the jumper is meant to be cropped but it looks two sizes to small and by the need to be half naked in the video if I put a video up like that my partner would go mad there is really no need 🤦🏻‍♀️

I know the jumper is meant to be cropped but it looks two sizes to small and by the need to be half naked in the video if I put a video up like that my partner would go mad there is really no need 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why*

Jeeez, could she have worn anything skimpier?? And don’t come at us with it’s the same as wearing a bikini, Robbo mate your labia was practically hanging out 🤷🏼‍♀️
Plus I am sure your devoted husband to be, doesn’t enjoy you sharing so much to the world either!

Oh god it’s embarrassing. No one is remotely interested in that crappy jumper over that crappy dress. No one is going to be clicking on that link on your story. Stop trying to be relevant and ‘cool’. She so desperately wants to fit in with all the other ‘influencers’ but it’s so desperately sad

I know for a FACT she was not out drinking in a park at 14!! She never went out and certainly not in the local areas. Another attempt at trying to act like she hasn’t always had a sad pathetic existence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.