Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hey Yobbo! 👋🏻

Just a thought- if you don’t want peoples opinions maybe don’t plaster yourself in your undies across social media hey?! #thickaspigsh*t
She was happy enough to receive comment after she was featured in a newspaper after her miraculous weightloss though 😉 she was happy for people to comment how tiny and amazing she looked.... but she's put on a couple of stone so it's not OK now

Reactions: 8
It baffles me that Mason goes to bed for 6pm? Am I just odd? My daughter is a week older and goes in the bath at 7 then bed for 7.30 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
yeah seems really early! He must get up early morning?
I thought that! I’ll take a 7.30 bedtime for my daughter getting up between 9-10 😂 having someone quiet time to get stuff done in the morning is more productive than night time for me

Reactions: 3
It baffles me that Mason goes to bed for 6pm? Am I just odd? My daughter is a week older and goes in the bath at 7 then bed for 7.30 🤷‍♀️
Tbf mine is a week older than Mason and goes down at 6 and gets up about 7am but she doesn’t nap in the day anymore and we all know Robbo forces Mason to nap at 10:00am

Reactions: 4
My daughter has always gone to bed at six 🤣. Well six thirty now she is four. Must depend on the child. She's a right misery if she is up any later.

Reactions: 2
Tbf mine is a week older than Mason and goes down at 6 and gets up about 7am but she doesn’t nap in the day anymore and we all know Robbo forces Mason to nap at 10:00am
Mine doesn’t nap either. I just can’t imagine her being ready for bed at that time. I’d find it so odd if she napped now she dropped her last nap just after 1 🙄🤣 I guess everyone does it different but we all know Yobbo is doing it to sit and roll her eyes on a boomerang and drink wine

• Haha
I wondered why this had gone quiet and realises I missed the new thread.
What in the name of the BFG was that picture?

• Haha
Why must people share images of their children in the bath/states of undress?! It infuriates me. She has a public profile with no idea of who is following her!

Reactions: 5
Why must people share images of their children in the bath/states of undress?! It infuriates me. She has a public profile with no idea of who is following her!
Because the likes from strangers are more important to them than the privacy and dignity of their own children...sad but true.

• Sick
  • Sad
Why do all these insta huns lie & say 'oh I've got so many messages about this item of clothing' then proceed to affiliate whatever crap it is. Robbo if someone was looking for leather leggins they will just type that tit into Google, So fake.

Reactions: 6
Why do all these insta huns lie & say 'oh I've got so many messages about this item of clothing' then proceed to affiliate whatever crap it is. Robbo if someone was looking for leather leggins they will just type that tit into Google, So fake.
Must be in the ‘How to be a insta huns’ handbook 😉

Makes me cringe that she’s still slobbing about in the same dressing gown she wore when she was with her ex husband 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
She's so painfully boring 😭 I get not sharing every detail of their lives on social media but when she chooses to share her recent bedding order she really must be mundane 😴

*the temptation to go in there
*if you weren’t dieting you’d go in and eat them
Nice casual CM mention too 👋
C0B34307-5414-433A-A65F-D4BEC29ABDB0.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.