Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gluten makes her “uncomfortable”. She doesn’t read here though.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s actually pleased she’s got a tattle thread??
It means she’s being given attention/noticed and commented on.
For some people any attention positive or negative is good thing !!

Reactions: 10
She is the most boring person I’ve ever come across. Strange that she wishes for lockdown as she literally lives her life as if she’s in a permanent lockdown. She never does anything? The only thing she would gain from lockdown is like she said, no school runs. To wish your children education stops for her benefit is absolutely vile. Most parents would be heartbroken at the thought of their kids missing out on more education, but not boring yobbo. She is vile. What a tragic, tragic life.
I mean even from a selfish perspective, surely it's nice to have your kids out the house 6 hours a day so you can have some peace and quiet?

Reactions: 8
Why does she find it so hard everyday to not remind everyone how fed up with her life she is, even when she does post slightly less morose things you know she doesn't really mean it.

Who the hell on Instagram would buy her tatty old Primark cast offs! Seriously, give them to a charity shop you absolute beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean she could go and pick up the shopping while CM watches the football, oh wait she doesn’t drive …
CA927588-03B9-4A70-BEA8-F3441F8A9ED9.jpeg

Reactions: 1
So weird I knew she is from Northumberland but didnt relate that accent to her!
She’s not from Northumberland she’s from County Durham. I’ve known her since she was at school and she never sounded like that. She’s changed her accent since she moved down south.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s not from Northumberland she’s from County Durham. I’ve known her since she was at school and she never sounded like that. She’s changed her accent since she moved down south.
Was Yobbo also a massive scrubber at school? Pls tell all

• Haha
Probably because she doesn't want to sound like the scutters of Coalville, and being ✨Northern✨ is a personality trait of hers.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say the other day that she wants a lockdown (so that she doesn’t have to go out more than the one day a month she already does 🙄) and now she’s saying she doesn’t want more restrictions?!

She really does have no personality and just goes with the general consensus, doesn’t she. Saddo Robbo.

Reactions: 13
Love how she said chicken man did the school run and she was elated. What else does she have to do?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.