Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It depends Id say. Not every day, no. When everyone gets sick at once, or you have a deadline at work it can be tough. I always manage to put my bins out though and work 3 full days a week.

My choice to have kids

Reactions: 5
So she's just shared a post which is shared mainly on childfree accounts, just after we were talking about that. 🤔

Hi Yobbo! Nice to see you're still reading every word on here. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
bleeping sick of her AFF links. That cardigan visibly isn’t thick at all. The only thing that’s thick in that photo is our Yobborella 🤓
How do those links work does she get a cut if you just click on link or if you click and buy?

Reactions: 5
It depends Id say. Not every day, no. When everyone gets sick at once, or you have a deadline at work it can be tough. I always manage to put my bins out though and work 3 full days a week.

My choice to have kids
I work full time (40 hours a week) and completely agree with you. I have 3 kids in 3 different schools (long story) and some days/weeks run like clockwork. It helps that I work from home and all 3 schools are within walking distance from my house. But I can go days at a time with no help from anyone because my husband is a long distance lorry driver. I don’t sit indoors mourning him and thinking of all the things I can do in the house. You just get stuff done. She is a very unusual person isn’t she. Her so called blended family… how often are they all together? She doesn’t do anything for her stepdaughters. They almost have a non existent bond. Maybe because they’re a bit older, they can see her for what she is?
Anyway, onto more pressing matters: when is their wedding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure I’m going to annoy some people with this but is having children really that debilitating that you can only manage to do the most basic of tasks but celebrate it as something amazing (obviously not including people who have genuine health issues that make parenting incredibly hard).
It seems to be a trend of the instahun/mum crowd to promote this image of children being an annoyance/barrier to doing absolutely anything.
Imagine when these kids are grown up and find their parents social media accounts and discover that they moaned about them constantly for their content.
I have 6 kids, at one point 4 under 3. When my youngest were 2 I ended up a single mom and I worked. Putting the bins out or charging something wasn’t even on my to do list never mind something to be celebrated for doing. I whinged about my children like most parents but I would do it to my mom not thousands of strangers. They are my children and my choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
oh and would she think it’s acceptable to go up to a random stranger on the street and tell them her son has crapped in his fresh nappy? No she wouldn’t but storying it for literally thousands of strangers that’s all good - weirdos the lot of them

Reactions: 10
I have 6 kids, at one point 4 under 3. When my youngest were 2 I ended up a single mom and I worked. Putting the bins out or charging something wasn’t even on my to do list never mind something to be celebrated for doing. I whinged about my children like most parents but I would do it to my mom not thousands of strangers. They are my children and my choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
oh and would she think it’s acceptable to go up to a random stranger on the street and tell them her son has crapped in his fresh nappy? No she wouldn’t but storying it for literally thousands of strangers that’s all good - weirdos the lot of them
4 under 3 ?! 🤯 Superwoman ! I take my hat off to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not either (thank god!!🤣) but I did see this having the piss ripped out of it! Nearly 3 grand for this delight 😳
Oh my, it’s literally a work jacket. My brother has one of them, I’ll scrape off the dried cement and save myself 3k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.