Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got memory loss, she had a night out like a month ago when she went to that weird pizza thing in London with the other two people who don’t like or want their kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s also because she has no personality so tries to make things like having having gluten free bread and liking holidays (don’t we all? 🤷‍♂️) a personality trait 🙄 sad life really!

Reactions: 4
As someone with celiac who actually needs to eat this bread, but often can’t find it because of twats like her, this gives me the rage! And it tastes tit.
46738017-53EA-495E-8F0A-B40696CF1604.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does she always eat GF bread?

Is she a celiac?
Has a coeliac, this does my head in… why would you eat gluten-free bread when you don’t need too… its not cheap, it’s a size of a toddlers hand & tastes like tit… I have found one make of bread that’s nice Tescos one, but at £2:50 for a loaf 🍞 I have every now and then….

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has a coeliac, this does my head in… why would you eat gluten-free bread when you don’t need too… its not cheap, it’s a size of a toddlers hand & tastes like tit… I have found one make of bread that’s nice Tescos one, but at £2:50 for a loaf 🍞 I have every now and then….
Well this was my thoughts tbh. Its not nice? 🥴

Reactions: 2
Nope. It’s an old slimming world hack because they are less calories than normal bread
It really is negligible regarding the difference in calories between GF and non GF ( know you have to look at the different brands)

She probably says it reduces carb bloating

And .... she probably buys it when it’s on a good old yellow sticker 😜

Bladdy hell, the yob and the slob left the house and allowed the burdens to go with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow that text exchange is exactly what PartTimeWorkingMummy (full time scammer) does! Yobbo is so desperate to be an influencer it’s embarrassing.

Good to know she doesn't seem concerned her toddler potentially ingested the bleach or was burnt by it, just interested in the 'mum life' lol of it all -_- if you just put bleach in the toliet prehaps ensure your kind cannot enter the bathroom?! Or watch to make sure they don't go in there!?

Reactions: 9
Shall we place bets on how long it takes before she actually lets Mason out of the high chair? And off the baby bottles?

Heres a thought Yobbo... LEARN TO DRIVE!! Hoping for lockdown so she doesn’t have to do school runs. She really is a low down selfish lazy cow! 👊

Reactions: 10
She is the most boring person I’ve ever come across. Strange that she wishes for lockdown as she literally lives her life as if she’s in a permanent lockdown. She never does anything? The only thing she would gain from lockdown is like she said, no school runs. To wish your children education stops for her benefit is absolutely vile. Most parents would be heartbroken at the thought of their kids missing out on more education, but not boring yobbo. She is vile. What a tragic, tragic life.

Reactions: 11
She’s such a bleeping weirdo, I’ve never ‘known’ anyone as sad and boring as this witch. I actually used to like her, not sure why!

Reactions: 8
Shall we place bets on how long it takes before she actually lets Mason out of the high chair? And off the baby bottles?
Careful, the mum flock will come running out screaming about how THEIR CHILD WAS IN THE HIGH CHAIR UNTIL THEY WERE 9 AND THEY ARE FINE 😉

Feel a little sorry for CM. He’s doing his ‘important meetings’ (albeit at Wetherspoons) and she’s texting him a blow by blow account of pointless drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Careful, the mum flock will come running out screaming about how THEIR CHILD WAS IN THE HIGH CHAIR UNTIL THEY WERE 9 AND THEY ARE FINE 😉

Feel a little sorry for CM. He’s doing his ‘important meetings’ (albeit at Wetherspoons) and she’s texting him a blow by blow account of pointless drivel.
I think that shows how lonely and bored she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.