Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s an idea Yobbo, maybe you could have eaten instead of sitting around in your dressing gown that you wore with your ex husband while CM did the school run (that you were so impressed about, christ low standards), or when you were affiliate linking fast fashion, or when you were boomeranging in the mirror like a twit or when you were reading tattle.
B3835EAD-6874-4033-8648-6809CA82D709.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Here’s an idea Yobbo, maybe you could have eaten instead of sitting around in your dressing gown that you wore with your ex husband while CM did the school run (that you were so impressed about, christ low standards), or when you were affiliate linking fast fashion, or when you were boomeranging in the mirror like a twit or when you were reading tattle.
View attachment 912662
She looks like ET in this photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Youngest offspring is the image of chicken man. I wonder when he will be initiated into his vest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems to like and have a good(ish) skill at cooking. I wish she’d get out of her depressing life and free herself. She could work her way up in a kitchen and learn to drive and then actually have some independence. Imagine waiting for that oaf to decide to get off his fat arse to drive you somewhere 🤢

Reactions: 11
At this point I feel nothing but sad for this woman. Her life is absloute tragic and mind numbing. She has zero ambition in life. I feel so sorry for those children having these two as parents. Not nice at all growing up having miserable constantly moaning parents and being treated like you're nothing but a burden to their lives. That's where mental health problems stem from too.

At this point I feel nothing but sad for this woman. Her life is absloute tragic and mind numbing. She has zero ambition in life. I feel so sorry for those children having these two as parents. Not nice at all growing up having miserable constantly moaning parents and being treated like you're nothing but a burden to their lives. That's where mental health problems stem from too.
I feel sorry for the kids, but not her. She put herself in this position, she needs to grow up and get herself out of it!

Reactions: 6
With the amounts she spaffs away on fast fashion every month she could give that a break and learn to drive.
I’m sure she’d say her migraines stop her from being able to drive though, there’s bound to be an excuse involved.
But then again driving isn’t the be all and end all. My mum didn’t drive when I was little and she still managed to do loads to get us kids out of the house when my dad was in work. I guess it depends how much effort you want to put into your parenting.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for the kids, but not her. She put herself in this position, she needs to grow up and get herself out of it!
Oh no I didn't say I felt sorry for her. The kids yes! Her, no!! Nothing but sad because she's so pathetic and tragic. Absolutely it's all her own doing, no doubt about that. She made her yellow sticker bed and now may she lie in it hey. Xx

Reactions: 4
With the amounts she spaffs away on fast fashion every month she could give that a break and learn to drive.
I’m sure she’d say her migraines stop her from being able to drive though, there’s bound to be an excuse involved.
But then again driving isn’t the be all and end all. My mum didn’t drive when I was little and she still managed to do loads to get us kids out of the house when my dad was in work. I guess it depends how much effort you want to put into your parenting.
She clearly doesn’t want to do anything, she’s a waste of space.

bleeping sick of her AFF links. That cardigan visibly isn’t thick at all. The only thing that’s thick in that photo is our Yobborella 🤓

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Making out she’s fuming by the latest government antics and restrictions, I bet she’s secretly hoping for another lockdown so she doesn’t have to work or do the school run.

Reactions: 7
Non of those rules affect her in any way whatsoever, she literally loves to moan for the sake of it.

Reactions: 8
Oh no I didn't say I felt sorry for her. The kids yes! Her, no!! Nothing but sad because she's so pathetic and tragic. Absolutely it's all her own doing, no doubt about that. She made her yellow sticker bed and now may she lie in it hey. Xx
Aw yeah, was just agreeing with you ☺
She seems to like being the woman left at home, being driven around and supported by her ‘man’. Not against that lifestyle at all, but some women really embrace it. She is just using it to be a lazy slob x

Reactions: 2
Aw yeah, was just agreeing with you ☺
She seems to like being the woman left at home, being driven around and supported by her ‘man’. Not against that lifestyle at all, but some women really embrace it. She is just using it to be a lazy slob x
Oh phew!! I panicked for a moment then thinking it sounded like I felt sorry for the mess 😂😂 A lazy slob is exactly what she is. She needs to get her priorities straight x

Reactions: 1
I know politics is for everyone and we should all take an interest but I cringe every time she tries to be PoLiTiCaL.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really thinks putting something on charge is worthy of going on - and being ticked off! - a to do list?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s not for real 🤣 she’s on a roll because she PUT THE BINS OUT. What kind of fresh hell are Wayne and Waynetta living in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure I’m going to annoy some people with this but is having children really that debilitating that you can only manage to do the most basic of tasks but celebrate it as something amazing (obviously not including people who have genuine health issues that make parenting incredibly hard).
It seems to be a trend of the instahun/mum crowd to promote this image of children being an annoyance/barrier to doing absolutely anything.
Imagine when these kids are grown up and find their parents social media accounts and discover that they moaned about them constantly for their content.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sure I’m going to annoy some people with this but is having children really that debilitating that you can only manage to do the most basic of tasks but celebrate it as something amazing (obviously not including people who have genuine health issues that make parenting incredibly hard).
It seems to be a trend of the instahun/mum crowd to promote this image of children being an annoyance/barrier to doing absolutely anything.
Imagine when these kids are grown up and find their parents social media accounts and discover that they moaned about them constantly for their content.
My sentiment exactly - check out the childfree thread if you want some similar vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.