Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convinced she's trolling us with these faces you know 😂

Anyway whats with all the poo/nappy talk? Robbo sweetie you really need to get a life and start leaving your house more often. I don't mean to the gentleman's club either. A play group with masey is a good start so you can witness what real parenting looks like and so poor masey doesn't have to look at your miserable pressed lipped mug all day long 👍🏽

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Convinced she's trolling us with these faces you know 😂

Anyway whats with all the poo/nappy talk? Robbo sweetie you really need to get a life and start leaving your house more often. I don't mean to the gentleman's club either. A play group with masey is a good start so you can witness what real parenting looks like and so poor masey doesn't have to look at your miserable pressed lipped mug all day long 👍🏽
He’s never been anywhere that lad. My youngest is 11 months older than mason. We have no money but we’re out every weekend (I work full time Monday - Friday). We feed the ducks, walk the dog, go for puddle splash walks, wet picnics, bake cakes etc. Actual activities. And I really do know the meaning of a blended family - having two other children in my care but only one being biologically mine. I’m astounded that none of her family pull her up on her lack of interest in her own children?! It’s ridiculous. Or is it because that’s how she was raised too? We never hear anything about her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She didn’t cry because ivy had to miss her school play, she’s crying as she will have to actually look after her as she will have to be off school lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahha she’s a dead ringer for that! She’s going to get some terrible wrinkles around her mouth if she continues doing this for 90% of the day

Also, yet again, if you hate your job so much Robbo, there are QUITE A FEW other vacancies out there 🙄

DE030581-1178-4657-89CE-F5698BBBFBAF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weren’t happy for rob when he had a McDonald’s breakfast we’re you hun? You nasty cow
I’m convinced she can’t actually read and she just reposts these because the colours are pretty.. because nobody could lack that much self awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never been on her fun before, just had a sneak peak - why would she publicly advertise that her middle name is Margaret?! 🤣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s seriously tragic. She tried on a tiny summer dress and said she can’t wait for a night out. Then 2 hours later posted saying that she hasn’t got a night out to go on, just wanted to try the dress on. So the photo was just a thirst trap for her future ugly boyfriend and also a demonstration that she has 0 girl friends to go on a night out with. I feel bad for her but she doesn’t help herself!

Oh and also, the dress was an affiliate ad for some more cheap tat in a Black Friday sale. She’s absolutely oblivious to the whole fast fashion thing isn’t she… buying a tiny dress for literally no reason or purpose.

Reactions: 7
She’s seriously tragic. She tried on a tiny summer dress and said she can’t wait for a night out. Then 2 hours later posted saying that she hasn’t got a night out to go on, just wanted to try the dress on. So the photo was just a thirst trap for her future ugly boyfriend and also a demonstration that she has 0 girl friends to go on a night out with. I feel bad for her but she doesn’t help herself!

Oh and also, the dress was an affiliate ad for some more cheap tat in a Black Friday sale. She’s absolutely oblivious to the whole fast fashion thing isn’t she… buying a tiny dress for literally no reason or purpose.
Possibly just brought cos it’s so cheap like the yellow sticker food she’s always getting!!

The name of the company the dress is from is a accurate description of her 😜

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.