Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, what the hell? She really is toxic. She thinks she’s funny and sarcastic but she’s actually just rotten and really hates her life…

Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t she even consider learning to drive or getting a better job if she feels so stuck? It’s like it doesn’t even cross her mind???

Reactions: 12
Forgot to upload this yesterday 🙈 my bad! I’m sorry but why would you describe your kids like that and then put it all over social media for the world to see. All because Chicken man had a McDonald’s breakfast without you.
Oh god, the list of issues with this!! And also, she can’t order her own McDonald’s breakfast? Does she expect him to bankroll her breakfast, lunch and dinners?!
Never see a post about her taking him and the kids somewhere, it’s always him taking them out (albeit it’s always the pub but still 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣)

Reactions: 7
Part of me wonders if chicken man has some issues with this too.
It wouldn't do his rep of being the hard man wetherspoons boss who abuses pensioners any good 😂
I reckon he must, I’m taller than my husband and he couldn’t care less, he tells me to wear heels as he doesn’t want to think I’m not wearing them because of him!

Reactions: 5
Forgot to upload this yesterday 🙈 my bad! I’m sorry but why would you describe your kids like that and then put it all over social media for the world to see. All because Chicken man had a McDonald’s breakfast without you.
Ngl getting Rose West vibes rn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she stuck? Is she tied to the bed or something? She's so weird 😄

She hates those kids, I suspect they're there to provide an income top up in the way of child benefit and tax credits for them. That's it. Oh and an excuse for slobbo not to work full time.

So many questions. Absolute pair of skanks, those poor kids growing up with these two dull duck, filth bags as parents. Wow.

She was not joking in any part of that message was she. You chose your life Robbo!! Stop moaning about everything like you are the most hard done person to ever walk the land!

Oh god, the list of issues with this!! And also, she can’t order her own McDonald’s breakfast? Does she expect him to bankroll her breakfast, lunch and dinners?!
Never see a post about her taking him and the kids somewhere, it’s always him taking them out (albeit it’s always the pub but still 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣)
She lives a sad 1950s existence where her only role is to sit at home because women aren’t capable of doing things. Although after seeing that message she sounds a tad abusive…

What does she do with all these fast fashion items she keeps buying?

She doesn’t appear to have a riveting and packed social diary so when/where are the clothes being worn?

Does she try on and post affiliate link and then return the clothes?

Does she keep everything and have wardrobes full of these things?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What does she do with all these fast fashion items she keeps buying?

She doesn’t appear to have a riveting and packed social diary so when/where are the clothes being worn?

Does she try on and post affiliate link and then return the clothes?

Does she keep everything and have wardrobes full of these things?
Earn your own decent money slobbo and you won't have to. She does buy a lot considering she never leaves the house according to her. You don't see her doing many kids hauls either, I can't go anywhere without picking up bits for my son. I bet so much goes on in that house, those messages are the tame part

Earn your own decent money slobbo and you won't have to. She does buy a lot considering she never leaves the house according to her. You don't see her doing many kids hauls either, I can't go anywhere without picking up bits for my son. I bet so much goes on in that house, those messages are the tame part
Yeah if that’s her idea of jokey banter I dread to think what gets said during an actual argument. They seem so fractious. Do we think the engagement is officially off?

Ew.
But also she bleeping hoads tons of food in that freezer and extra room of hers, so why is that fridge empty?

She lives a sad 1950s existence where her only role is to sit at home because women aren’t capable of doing things. Although after seeing that message she sounds a tad abusive…
I imagine they have a toxic relationship. The saddest thing is what those kids have to witness at home. I vow to never argue in front of my kids but I doubt they have the same beliefs. Absolute scumbags, the both of them. If they are willing to share what they do on SM, god knows what they are like in real life 🤢

Reactions: 8
Jesus. Ive raged and vented when fed up with life/the kids but.. jesus. And for him to share it 😬

Why doesn’t she even consider learning to drive or getting a better job if she feels so stuck? It’s like it doesn’t even cross her mind???
I get that she doesn’t drive as I don’t. I’m always out the house even with small kids doing a shop or whatever needs doing. I've never waited for anyone to ferry me about. I value my independence too much 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Jesus. Ive raged and vented when fed up with life/the kids but.. jesus. And for him to share it 😬
The worst part is it must’ve been her who’s shared it. If you look at the post, it shows it was from her Facebook profile AND the whats app message is in green, on the right hand side and with two blue ticks, indicating that she was the one who sent that message. Which means that not only did she think it was amusing to talk to her fiancé about their children like that, she also deemed it so amusing that she thought extended family and friends would also enjoy it.

I actually feel really sad reading that. If my husband described our kids like that, I’d be baffled and gutted.

The worst part is it must’ve been her who’s shared it. If you look at the post, it shows it was from her Facebook profile AND the whats app message is in green, on the right hand side and with two blue ticks, indicating that she was the one who sent that message. Which means that not only did she think it was amusing to talk to her fiancé about their children like that, she also deemed it so amusing that she thought extended family and friends would also enjoy it.

I actually feel really sad reading that. If my husband described our kids like that, I’d be baffled and gutted.
I wonder if there were any likes or comments on it?!
Also she’s clearly forgotten about her core following from the IVF days.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.