Being Robbo #6 104 weeks postpartum and dressed like a condom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there were any likes or comments on it?!
Also she’s clearly forgotten about her core following from the IVF days.
There was a few comments but they were from people she must “work” with using the term lightly. It was basically she better be in a better mood for the shift later and now cold it will be. Nothing exciting unfortunately

Reactions: 2
I just can’t get over the ‘infectious disgusting’ children comment …. You chose the mum life hun! That’s life! If I called my kids that, and put it on Facebook, my mum (there nan) would kill me!

Reactions: 14
I just can’t get over the ‘infectious disgusting’ children comment …. You chose the mum life hun! That’s life! If I called my kids that, and put it on Facebook, my mum (there nan) would kill me!
Same! I've never said anything like about my kids and my eldest has just given conjunctivitis! I now look amazing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same! I've never said anything like about my kids and my eldest has just given conjunctivitis! I now look amazing 🤣
Oh I feel ya, I had it last year, it was terrible! Had to go the emergency docs! Try Johnson’s baby shampoo in warm water, and soak cotton pads in it! It’s helps to soothe and open your eyes. Get well soon x

Oh I feel ya, I had it last year, it was terrible! Had to go the emergency docs! Try Johnson’s baby shampoo in warm water, and soak cotton pads in it! It’s helps to soothe and open your eyes. Get well soon x
I've got given eye drops for 5 days. I just keep telling myself it's better now and not christmas 😅

Reactions: 1
She thinks she has a ridiculously tiny nose? She’s got a right Squidward honker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yobbo….. that phone can’t hide your monster chin or monstrous personality. Honestly those comments regarding her children are disgusting. We all get burnt out and exhausted but she’s crossed a line and to post on social media. Whilst you are wearing those manky trainers again yobbo you might want to use them to find a better attitude. Actually horrified.

Attachments

Everything is so negative about the kids.. why does it have to be ‘ft the kids plastic crap’ like literally no one cares, and if you do care move the ducking toys

Reactions: 14
My son has had a crusty eye for about a week! Getting eye drops into a 2 year old is not something i wish to ever do again! Thankfully my husband and I have managed to avoid it. You have my sympathies.😘 x

Everyone has a little moan about their kids, but her comments on that message are vile, why you’d even post this on social media is bizarre! She’s trying to be one of these cool mummy bloggers isn’t she :rolleyes:

Even her tone to Rob isn’t ok - i know she’s trying hard to be funny but it’s just way off the mark, all over a Maccies Brekky.

Someone else posted earlier in the thread, you can just tell that their relationship is toxic AF.

Reactions: 12
I’m a bit behind here I know because I don’t follow her anymore so check in every once in a while. Can we talk about her sisters wedding pics?
1. Not the most flattering of robbo or the sister, can of Coke Zero and pulling a face.
2. picture of the bridesmaids but with Ivy cut off at the end (do we think this is because of privacy or narcissism? Sister has a public profile and didn’t crop her out…)
3. Sister (bride) chugging a bottle of champagne

Like, we’re there no other pictures to be shared? They seem like really odd choices 😂 or is it just me being cynical?

It’s coming out of your mouth Yobbo, get a life love, you’re clearly lacking something in yours.
A5B63436-08E0-475E-B643-94C900C04CE5.jpeg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.